:pl: ⚽ Other Games - Game Day 16 : 28th - 30th December

Entirely different situation. Cup game with the next round the following week.

Tater on The Chelski v Villa game just said Grealish is a contender for player of the year :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking. Couldn’t our squad all have symptoms until Ings and Vestergard are fit again?

3 Likes

Lol, Prime really are shite. They even changed the display scoreline to 1-0 when that Chelsea shot hit the side netting, changed back now.

:joy:. Completely missed that.

Tbf if I can get live games at no extra cost to my Prime membership I’ll live with it. Hope they snaffle more games next time they’re up for grabs.

The tater was just giving free advertising for the FA cup tie between Villa & Bin Dippers on BTSport. BT will be happy with that freebie :+1:

1 Like

Bro in laws came in to watch the game.
Strangely they declined my offer if a beer/vodka.

And I obviously thought about transferring James for Chilwell in my FPL

Who gets the assist for Giroud to make it 1-0

1 Like

Kudos for besting the locals in the drinking stakes. Is there a black market for a new liver?

1 Like

Actually.
By some stroke of good fortune, I have an intolerance to raw garlic in Kielbasa & other cold cut meats. Last night I had 1 slice of said cold sausage & basically it spent the night burning a hole in my stomach.
So I managed 1/2 a glass of wine & 1 vodka shot. The boys & Uncle managed 6 beers, 2 litres of Vodka shots & 250ml of 184% Cherry vodka.
I got the sympathy- bless.

1 Like

Who is commentating? NBC have Danny Higginbotham in their studio. Think its Peter Drury. (Swoth Efan Ekoukou) who are superb
Wonder if Amazon take the standard international feed

When Mount stumbled in the box , then scrambled up and got a shot away, what was the ref having a go at him for?

UK is Ian Darke I think

Ooh.
My bad. I sold Coady brought Chilwell & put him in the team.
I could get 30 + points again this week

Chelski 1:1 Villa

More teams near the top dropping points.

:+1:

1 Like

Yay 3 Superbru points!

is it just me or has the whole football seen this weekend been a bit flat’

2 Likes

It has been “tired”
Players are at 100% not 110%
Always same over Xmas

3 Likes

leeds 2 up at West Brom Fat Sam does not look happy

make that 4 up

1 Like