:pl: ⚽ Other Games - Game Day 14 - 19th-22nd December

well this weekends game start with

Crystal Palace V Liverpool

I have put the mockers on them by having a double that they and Everton will both win.
the other games after ours are as below.

DECEMBER 20
01:30 Everton v Arsenal

04:00 Newcastle United v Fulham

20:00 Brighton & Hove Albion v Sheffield United

22:15 Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City

DECEMBER 21

00:30 Manchester United v Leeds United

03:15 West Bromwich Albion v Aston Villa

DECEMBER 22

01:30 Burnley v Wolverhampton Wanderers

04:00 Chelsea v West Ham United

1 Like

I’m not getting up at that time to watch Baggies Villa. Big Sam or not

3 Likes

Liverpool score with in 3 mins

:man_facepalming:

Sustained Palace pressure which amounts to no goals, 'pool go down the other day and Mane scores a nice goal.

2-0 pool

Firminho scores a goal at the end of a 'pool length of the field counterattack. 3-0

Now we are Six. Sorry 7.

1 Like

We want 9 we want 9!!

Fingers crossed for 10 and that’ll put our 9:0 to bed.

Boooo…ended 0 - 7.

1 Like

As good as Liverpool are this shows how weak the League actually is, going below them and the top flight is pretty shit, my point is demonstrated by United could go 2nd if they win their games in hand, they’re shite.

One thing I have noticed regarding the commentators and pundits on Sky, BT etc, although, without fail they mention our Leicester game every time we are on, sometimes multiple times, even though it happened over a year ago, Liverpool having seven put past them by Villa just a couple of months ago never gets mentioned, I’ve never heard it once. Even though it was arguably a bigger shock than ours. It’s as if it never happened. It just shows the
automatic unthinking bias towards the so called ‘big clubs’.

1 Like

Yeah, I had this down as a shock draw on Superbru

2 Likes

How did I not ype my expected score in properly for the Palace dipper game. Got a bloody point out of it woo hoo

Arsenal behind again

1 Like

I know, the Bro’ in law is here picking up Xmas pressies (socially distanced of course and pre Johnson’s latest announcement) and I could hear his howls of pain from the kids old play room where he’s banished to watch the match.

:rofl:

There is still football going on?
When HRVY & Jeanette are knocking it outta the park yet tied with Bill & whoever?

I hate myself, for saying “yes, I can get BBC One” without asking why…

Who, or what is HRVY?

1 Like

Or, indeed, why?

2 Likes

I have no idea.
I was looking for a stream of Ev Arse & it loaded Beeb 1.
Mrs P_F noticed, I was doomed then hooked.
55 year old geezer made the Nation smile tonight by dancingvtova classic Rap song.
That sums up 2020