Other Games - 30th - 31st January 2018

Sorry about my last post, that was supposed to be ironic / satirical - NOT peak Barry :lou_lol:

Wenger is already on grass swapping Sanchez for Mick Tarian

It’s just football, you fanny. Get a grip.

1 Like

I could do with a grip of a fanny after being stuck offshore for two weeks :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

I am sick of it. Enough is enough and I really fucking hope he goes tomorrow too. Then we might just have a chance to finally move on as we intended, after that clueless moron has gone.

Barry please rejoin Fiverweb forever.

2 Likes

Typical southern response, line the old cliches up, just a game, more to life, other things to worry about…

Certainly. I’ll still be at Burnley away though. See you there?

I’ll be beavering away unfortunately.

Thing is though Baz you were saying the same things last year, I remember you starting a ‘we’re gonna get relegated’ thread but that never came to pass did it? If we were to go down this year that would only give you a 50% prediction success rate, which is worse than Yoshi’s aerial duel success % , but I guess infinitely better than Redmond’s shot conversion % this season.

But let’s get positive, how are you enjoying our FA cup run? For all his fault’s Pellegrino at least seems to be fielding strong line ups for this competition and taking it as seriously as he is able, and who knows maybe those 2 wins will breed a little fight and some confidence, get a bit of momentum going? How far do you think we can go?

And before you respond I’m not asking you to undergo the full procedure and become a fully functioning happy clapper, but see if you can find a small bud of hope or optimism and try to spread a bit of joy amongst us (the food poisoning thread doesn’t count it needs to be footy related), because we’re all feeling the pain of our team underperforming and we need a bit of a lift now and again.

8 Likes

My biggest worry is that everyone involved except us South Coast nice boys have had a new manager bounce, Swansea and WBA being the latest.

I’m certain that not sacking Pellegrino will be our downfall not the quality of the squad.

2 Likes

A lift would be the team attacking and putting their bodies on the line, being up for a game and fighting, going down is one thing but going down with a whimper is quite another, this is a design as well, we bought fannies.

1 Like

But I am not pinning it on one game. You are!

How has the clueless Board allowed it? I think you have answered your own question there Barry. Perhaps the clueless Board need to take advice from you and your kind from Fiverweb in future?

Many signings? How many would make you happy? You know we have signed someone dont you?

Any word from Ralph or Les? Perhaps they are busy trying to make the multiple signings you want? What about the Chinese? Why leave them out of it now?

Are we defo now a small club? What is your definition of a small club? I can tell you for sure that we definately are not (or ever have been) a big club.

Ralph called us a small club so it must be so.

I would’ve loved a centreback and winger.

The board are clueless, we’ve drifted into this from the start of the year and they haven’t acted.

Our owners haven’t even set out their goals, ideals and obligations, we’re told to be patient, its amatuer night and how much is Big Kat banking?

If Ralph calls us a small club and you say it must be so, why ask the question? They have acted. They have bought a striker, remember? Apparently they have tried to bring in Walcott then Promes, both apparently wingers. That is not doing anything. Would you rather buy another Redmond or better than we have? If we are having problems finding better players why buy something similar?

How much is Kat (I’m not sure what her size has to do with anything) banking? Tell us Barry? Also tell us what fucking difference it makes. We have already broke yet another transfer record and were willing to do so again with either Walcott or Promes. It kind of blows your pathetic and constant asset stripping rants out of the water doesnt it?

A redirect to back on topic these are tonights games

03:45
Chelsea
? - ?
AFC Bournemouth

Everton
? - ?
Leicester City

Newcastle United
? - ?