šŸš˜ šŸ‘©ā€šŸ« Online speed awareness course

Fuck me dead.

Barryā€™s corpse is into necrophilia by the sound of the opening post.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a queue to get in, online, thisā€™ll be lethal boring, a right set up as well, fucking snide fixed camera, moving it for the Queens shilling.

1 Like

My old man had to do one in Worthing after getting caught in Newport South Wales.
Got a speeding ticket on the way to the Brighton :smile::smile:

1 Like

I got done in my new Mk2 GTi 16v in North Baddesley by a cop holding a hair dryerā€¦Cunt. :rage:
A few years ago now.

1 Like

Nobody beats my ticket.
44 in a 30 limit.
By a Cop.
Sitting on my front garden
After Iā€™d given written permission for them to be there

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You monumental fucking idiot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

50/50 :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

I did one early in lockdown

It ok - they are a damn sight shorter and more convenient than having to do one in normal circumstances

I learnt a lot. So much so that I got nicked again three months later

2 Likes

One tea break, Iā€™ve got every question wrong, the instructor almost feels my pain, Iā€™m anywhere but here, Iā€™ll even take the 3 fucking points and fine,

Well I pleaded that it was the first time Iā€™d ever broken the speed limit but he didnā€™t listenā€¦still got 3 points. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

They probably didnā€™t believe you.

3 Likes

I even made the Daily Fail.

(And people wonder why I left the country)

1 Like

Never driven a Model Tā€¦looks bloody complicated although I do think I could manage the hi-fiā€¦

His first ticket was for not having a bloke running in front of the car waving a flag.

4 Likes

I ran him overā€¦always been a fast driver.

2 Likes

@Barry-Sanchez did you pass the course then ?

Just got an email now, I havenā€™t been this happy since I won that goldfish on the common 40 years ago.

5 Likes

Awwwā€¦I hate to tell you the resultsā€¦Your Speed Awareness Course has Fin Rot. :unamused:

1 Like

I did a speed awareness course a while back, I think I may have mentioned that it was held at my old junior school (which is now an adult education centre).

The course was actually in my old classroom which looks like it hadnā€™t changed in the near 40 years since Iā€™d last been in it, now that was a sense of real disconnect.

Anyway, they said in the course that you have to declare that youā€™ve done a speed awareness course to your insurers. I think the feeling is most people were doing the course to avoid the points and any insurance hikes!!