Official statement from Lou (formerly Coxford Lou)

Probably because I had to change my number due to the number of naked pics she was sending me.

5 Likes

The pics weren’t so bad, it was the fkn videos srs. Relentless. I burned through my data allowance in like 2 days.

6 Likes

first name on the list. She obviously loves me. If only pap wouldn’t have scared her off and ruined our love.

1 Like

It’s odd what gets people frit.

oh Pap, chill, she just wanted to say Hi. I dont have other contact details for most people either.

Update: Lou has just tried to post but seems to have had her posting rights removed? Surely not. Anyway, it was just a dumb joke. You have been winding Lou up with Furball digs for months, so she thought you would see the funny side. She actually misses everyone, but is too busy eating pringles, watching daytime tv and getting fat to move. Soz

7 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Fatso

first name on the list. She obviously loves me. If only pap wouldn’t have scared her off and ruined our love.

It’s odd what gets people frit.

frit1 frÉȘt/ noun

1. 1. the mixture of silica and fluxes which is fused at high temperature to make glass.

verb

1. 1. make into frit.
1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

change of knickers needed for pap!

4 Likes

Hate to break this to you, but you were first out of an abundance of concern for your mortality: got the Hi in quick in case its been one burger too many

3 Likes

She’s down as a guest at the moment.

i am not ok with this! This sounds like a tantamount ban, and we’ve had a few discussions bout what would happen if we fancied banning someone, and I don’t remember any of them ending with pap will do it quietly in the background to settle a score.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

She’s down as a guest at the moment.

i am not ok with this! This sounds like a tantamount ban, and we’ve had a few discussions bout what would happen if we fancied banning someone, and I don’t remember any of them ending with pap will do it quietly in the background to settle a score.

Please, she self-banned and confirmed that she’s put her keyboard down, sending Bucks to do it.

No different from when Cherts was taking a break. He couldn’t post either. Should I treat her any differently?

Why do we need to turn off their posting rights, if they decide to leave the site alone for a bit?

Because we offer a shitload more functionality than other forums.

It’s not really about posting rights at all. It’s more to do with the fact that (most) people can delete posts, or if they started it, entire threads. I’m thinking about removing those rights altogether.

1 Like

Is there a time limit - if you don’t post for x months, you get neutered?

2 Likes

There’s a lot of panties getting in a twist on here. It’s amazing how men get all gooey and/or defensive over a girl not saying hi to them.

You’ve still got it Lou. If you really wanted to you could destroy this place in about 4 hours.

4 Likes

Nope. Would be too much of a pain in the arse to administer. If someone says they’re not posting here anymore, it’s usually because they’re pissed off at something, so the ability to delete goes.

I’ll take the downvotes all day long to preserve the integrity of the content.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Why do we need to turn off their posting rights, if they decide to leave the site alone for a bit?

Because we offer a shitload more functionality than other forums.

It’s not really about posting rights at all. It’s more to do with the fact that (most) people can delete posts, or if they started it, entire threads. I’m thinking about removing those rights altogether.

Is there a time limit - if you don’t post for x months, you get neutered?

Nope. Would be too much of a pain in the arse to administer. If someone says they’re not posting here anymore, it’s usually because they’re pissed off at something, so the ability to post or delete goes.

I’ll take the downvotes all day long to preserve the integrity of the content.

Fair enough

3 Likes

yeah tbh that is Fair + Reasonable explanation.

My thoughts on ability to Delete Posts is that you should get i.e. a 15 minute window, after that ur dumbness is there for the Ages. That should prob be true for Edit Post also.

11 Likes

1 Like

Pap, quick question: how is it that you got all defensive and worried about Jack Schitt’s feelings of alienation and bullying when people were sceptical of his ITK status but you think it’s OK to have a go at Lou in her absence? Is that cool even if she had a little joke at your expense?

It’s getting a bit weird on here recently, maybe I should put my keyboard down for a bit

DON’T BAN ME!

1 Like