Now do you believe me we're struggling and shite?

Just read page 1?

House!

4 Likes

Not your usual rebuff and sarky post to mine so can only assume this is a grudging agreement, anyway I am not blaming the board for the performances, I am saying they have said fuck all and that is very very worrying indeed, their silence actually says an awful lot, VVD has gone in head and in all but reality as well, any word who we’re lining up? Forward line? Creative midfielder? Nothing from the club, nothing at all, what did Kruegar say? Transparent and a family club? Load of horseshit, I’ve never believed them but don’t lie.

Seriously Barry you need to grow up.

No grudging agreement, just my thoughts on a few things.

VVD was always going to turn out like this(he proved that in the summer),but it was still the right thing to do. I’d expect Bertrand to do the off as well.

Personally i don’t want them telling everyone who they are hoping to buy. Why inform everyone and invariably push the price up?

Who would you like us to sign/sell/replace the manager/chairman/owner? Any or all. Change who like(you can’t just say “all of them”).

2 Likes

Bertrand yes, maybe others? Long? Redmond but who the fuck would take him is beyond me, Tadic? Hope so as he is a shite twat as well.

We need someone to replace VVD before we sell him but that won’t happen and its not like we didn’t know this was going to happen, who to replace him? I haven’t a clue, but then again I am not a professional, they are.

We need a centre back, a creative midfielder and a striker, throw in a winger as well but will that happen? I doubt it…

As far as the board goes I simply like to know like many other Saints fans their intentions, don’t you?

you are aware we’ve bought Hoedt?

4 Likes

Who do you want to buy Baz? That’s names, not positions

I think we have 3 capable CBs in yoshida, stephens and hoedt, the issue at the moment is pellegrino has been rotating them needlessly in my opinion throughout this season (yoshi and stephens together were excellent for the most part in the second half of last season ).

I think Lemina could be our ‘Yaya Toure’ type creative/attacking midfield player if he is let loose and allowed to advance further up the pitch, he certainly has the engine and the touch to be a box to box player rather than a DM.

I would like to see us get another striker in, but a big fucker that can bully centre backs and get on the end of a cross, give us a different option, feel sorry for Gabbiadini he is without doubt a great finisher but he gets no decent service with our current style of play.

As for the board not naming who we are interested in that doesn’t bother me, I quite like that we keep a low profile on the transfer front. Hoedt and Lemina have been good purchases wouldn’t you agree?

3 Likes

Yes thats lovely but how have we been this season? Are we going to get better as we’ve sold player and don’t replece him, am I missing something here?

Who did we sell and who didn’t we replace?

2 Likes

yes.

Baz please send us your five year plan and we will check it against the owners actual yearly responses

Ok I’ll bite. What does their silence say?

Here you go bazza.

Merry christmas:

3 Likes

No to the thread title

I’d like Messi and Ronaldo, how the fuck should I know who to buy? Thats not my job but even Ray fucking Charles can see the ones we have aren’t cutting it, not rocket science is it?

We need a centre back, a creative midefielder and a striker, a winger and a goalkeeper wouldn’t go amiss.

Well it’s a start: you admit you don’t know something.

Whilst we are on a roll, answer GB’s question please. Who did we sell and not replace?

Pelle, Lallana, Stekeltenburg for starters.

1 Like