:pl: :nottinghamforestfc: Nottingham Forest v Saints :saints: Live on :sky_logo:

:nottinghamforestfc: v :saints:

• We are shit, they are shit, we are shitter, we will be the shittest - we will not be denied, :saints: to lose (C) @Cobham-Saint
  • A must win game which Saints are bound to lose. :saints: to lose (C) @BTripz
  • @PhilippineSaint says :saints: will win.
  • A draw of some excruciating kind
  • Make it stop (c) @gavstar

0 voters

A must win game which Saints are bound to lose.

Make it stop :lou_sad:

3 Likes

How did I miss this one??

We are shit, they are shit, we are shitter, we will be the shittest - we will not be denied

4 Likes

“We’re bottom of the league, we’re bottom of the league…we are Southampton, we’re bottom of the league”

3 Likes

Poll added to the OP, if anyone cares

WTF - I am claiming copyright infringement

Is there a way we can remove the Saints fixtures from the Supabru league? It’s really so very painful to keep putting us through all this misery… As coined by @gavstar, make it stop!!

1 Like

It’s even worse if you’re an optimist like me and @PhilippineSaint…we don’t even get the consolation of Superbru points. :cry:

Your usernames are too bloody similar…your fault, not mine

I see the problem - the “B” and “O” are really close together on a keyboard…

…if you have massive fucking sausage fingers

Are you fat shaming me?

2 Likes

I have them in an Everything, Everywhere All At Once universe, somewhere.

1 Like

So 4 games 12 points we 6 points from safety.
There’s a sequence of results there that means we are down by end of Mobfay bar insane goalscoring spree and clean sheets if we lose

I’m putting my cards on the table here Phil, by admitting that I’m not 100% convinced that we’re going to win each of our remaining four games. I honestly think there’s a slight danger that we may drop points in one of them. Now, I accept it sounds pretty defeatist and you might find that scenario implausible, but wtf, I’m saying it anyway; I’m not certain those 12 points are definitely in the bank.

Made it to Nottingham. The football’s going to be crap so going to enjoy the beer. First stop Ye Olde Trip.

3 Likes

Get yourself to the Vat and Fiddle, next to Castle Rock Brewery. Just south of the station, across the A60 from Meadow Lane.