:pl: :norwichcityfc: Norwich City v Saints :saints:

:norwichcityfc: v :saints:

• By now I’d hope you’d recognise that, with the New Moon in Taurus, we will be hungry for a win. Space and time are what you choose it to be. I choose a :saints: win! © @ozsaintdave
  • :saints: to win 3-0 with Norwich scoring two Keystone Cops-esque own goals, obviously © @JxgrSaint
  • :saints: to inflict a second successive humbling defeat to Dean Smith
  • New manager bounce, :norwichcityfc: to win
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

No road trip organised for this one this year :frowning:

Going to a wedding that day, so I’m out.

1 Like

I’m in Bristol that weekend :angry:

I will be sunbathing in the Bight of Benin that week. :grinning:

Not even sure if I’m up for going … :pensive:

Don’t panic, Mr Tigger will be there to represent you all

4 Likes

Dean Smith has been officially confirmed as the new Norwich City manager, after being sacked by Aston Villa, so Saints get to play against a team managed by him in consecutive (game) weeks.

1 Like

And thus, we shall rag doll him and Norwich but not win by much. Win, we shall though 1-2

2 Likes

FFS you still on that shit?
Saints scoring more than one goal is forbidden by the current alignment of planets and a rip in the Space Time continuum

3-0 with Norwich scoring two Keystone Cops-esque own goals, obviously

1 Like

Shan’t be watching- we’re off “out out” to Hawksmoor - in the West End this time - to celebrate YoungAdult#2 reaching age 21.

3 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy

1 Like

By now Id hope youd reconise that with the New Moon in Taurus, we will be hungry for a win. Space and time are what you cereate it to be. I choose wins!

1 Like

Poll added to the OP

Annoyingly the commitment that was stopping me going to this one has just vanished.:frowning: No tickets left. :frowning:

1 Like

Sympathies Shrops.

I have only been there once. 1994. Never going to be better than that, so have not bothered since.

2 Likes

Once only for me too. Great trip for a full weekend. Next year, maybe. Oh.:frowning: Maybe not. :frowning:

1 Like

Only Stephens missing, everyone else reported fit.

3 Likes