No more White Hart Pain, Kane we be Spurred on to something, anything!

1 Like

Can I cope with another 3 hours of Mai Tai and dub reggae?

Only pub I’ve found that I can get a stream from the WiFi.

And everyone here is smoking herbs. On a beach. How will I make it to kick off?

Saints Nil

After that just hope it’ not embarrassing

1 Like
2 Likes

Me and Bletch disagreed on puel rotating the squad so much last season. I thought he (claude) made far too many changes and Bletch disagreed, as is his right. Admittedly Bletch was wrong.

I feel the same way with Mope. Am I alone in this view ?

3 Likes

4-0

I’m not a fan of wholesale changes. Injuries can occur at any time, regardless of a player having played X number of games. Bertrand pulled his hamstring after playing all our games but Austin pulled his hamstring having been rotated. Shit happens after all.

Cohesion and momentum is stumped every time you make more than a couple of changes.

I dont like the first 13mins. We look slow, lethargic, sloppy, low in confidence. It’s only a matter of time before they score.

Europe, cough.

Final of the EFL cup, cough.

Putain, you just hate the French. Connasse.

Je suis Claude.

Rose hooks his leg around Hoeberg’s to get the free-kick and Kane duly obliges.

Predictable

But we aint in Europe or cup now :wink:

We’ve fielded 3 centre backs yet not one of them is marking Kane from a free kick. Fucking pathetic goal to concede in this game.

Fuck me i hope forster has paid for a ticket. Just stand and fucking watch it why don’t you.

1 Like

Forster doing a shop dummy impression whilst Romeu eschews centuries of footballing ‘goal side’ best practice.

1 Like

We can’t even do the bread and stuff nowadays. Kane, Erickson and Alli inevitably score against us us but for fucks sake at least make it slightly difficult for them.

1 Like

This is genuinely pathetic. We don’t seem to have a clue.

1 Like

We’ve also picked 3 holding midfield players, presumably to stop Erickson and Alli getting in between the lines, yet time and time and time again they get in and cause us problems.

Doesn’t look as if Long’s going to get anything out of this ref today.

1 Like

Woeful cross from Stephens there. What does he offer us at right back? We aren’t tight at the back and haven’t benefited from having 3 CBs in the side at set pieces so what’s the actual point?

2-0 fucking hell we are wank.

I’m finding this too upsetting to watch.

Oh… there we go…2-0