No broadband at all?

I was born to suffer Cherts.

3 Likes

We have very different definitions of out, bletch. Like Bear says, I am computer, remember. Outside of Sotonians, my core system, is ā€œoutā€. Twitter is ā€œoutā€.

The time I get to spend out and about in hairy human shortarse form is actually a ā€œholidayā€. Itā€™s a consensual arrangement with a local vagrant. Use of his corporeal form for two days in exchange for a shopping trolley full of methylated spirits.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Golden thread.

For nothing more than wankpuffin.

You need to get out more. The spunky seabird began life on Twitter , in response to Donald Trump.

I rather enjoyed ā€œlobotomised shitlarksā€ when that debuted too.

You mean I need to get out less, surely?

We have very different definitions of out, bletch. Like Bear says, I am computer, remember. Outside of Sotonians, my core system, is ā€œoutā€. Twitter is ā€œoutā€.

The time I get to spend out and about in hairy human shortarse form is actually a ā€œholidayā€. Itā€™s a consensual arrangement with a local vagrant. Use of his corporeal form for two days in exchange for shopping trolley full of methylated spirits.

Was going to ask why you picked such a hairy ugly cunt?

2 Likes

When this used to happen on TSW, I always thought he was on a wind-up. You get the same sort of emails that I do. Many of them start out vague but eventually form some kind of clarity. Things donā€™t really clear up on these threads, and he ignores the advice of experts anyway (the strange tale of the Lenovo laptop that no-one recommended). Frankly, theyā€™d make my blood boil.

Our enforced period of separation allowed me to see a few things clearly. Barry will never listen to the advice I give, so why bother giving serious advice?

These are some of my favourite threads now. He is the Frank Spencer of the IT world; tries different tech and bollockes the lot up.

Look, if I could have done better, I would have done better. You fuckers should be happy enough that Iā€™m self-aware. Besides, heā€™s always directing my CPU resources elsewhere.

Keeping the OB away from him whenever heā€™s urinating behind a car is quite the challenge. Iā€™m not saying all vagrants are like that. Just the cunt Iā€™m lumped with.

Thems the breaks dude,thems the breaksā€¦

Its the easiest way to get more people to communicate with him.

Ohh Bucks you are a bitch, Iā€™ll treasure that joke for the rest of my days, belter.