πŸ“Έ New Years Eve Pictures

Put your New Years Eve Pictures Here

Could get loud

3 Likes

Mine will be a photo of my living room with just me a bottle of port and a round of stilton.

Mrs Btripz is out singing for our living so I am at home with the kids, who will be in bed by 22:00 as I’m a mean and nasty dad :slight_smile:

At midnight I will raise a glass to @Goatboy in celebration of the completion of his 50th year on this planet.

5 Likes

New years eve dinner

!

3 Likes

You got any of that deep fried Pork Belly? I’ll be round…

Meanwhile my NYE so far…

1 Like

Keeping it upbeat again, I see

Raclette for us

1 Like

Those prawns look good!

1 Like

The grandaughter was asked to put a cover on the prawns she looked at me as if i was stupid and said you mean the shrimps :smile::smile:
Nb she is not wrongπŸ˜„

Well, I will be with @Goatboy as he officially becomes an old bastard so will try to capture the moment for you here.

As I will be drinking there is no guarantee of anything.

Oh and as for the next decade…
┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓
┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃
┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃
WATCH THIS SPACE
┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃
┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃
┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛

Cunts.

1 Like

Bletch has got no chance of posting on here later as I appear to have made 13 litres of cocktail for starters.

4 Likes

I go to work. We are having feet up on sofa watch TV NYE. Perfect so I take a job tomorrow all day from 11am.

I get home. 8 people are coming. Shops are all shut already. I’ve hidden my Wine & Vodka stocks ! Everyone else is in gas stations getting booze.
Me & 9 drunk Polish.
Pray for me.
More later

1 Like

You got enough tonic?

I know @Fowllyd bathes in it but even he couldn’t despatch that much.

You haven’t tasted the cocktail :wink:

What do you mean schnapps isn’t a mixer?

1 Like

Is this the Sotonians party? My invite must have got lost in the post.

Have a fab night!

2 Likes

Are you in Southampton? You are more than welcome!

I fear that it’s a sham and that I’ll end up in the Itchen and the wife in the cellar.

3 Likes

Sadly in London.

wasn’t that a song? Find me in The Itchen at Parties?

I’ve just woken up. Cultural Difference point.
It’s like WW# outside. Seems Polish β€œDo Fireworks” on NYE. Not sort or organised, but from what I can hear, each house seems to let something out after each shot.
A Double IPA whatever that is to start the evening and saving my last Spitfire for Midnight.

1 Like

They pretty much do that in Peru too. So many fireworks from every house, loads of kids chucking them about.

1 Like