New name for Cracked Rib... Win fantastic prize!

Sadly, only myself and lifeintheslowlane have validated their entries :lou_surprised:

I think we’ve found a winner…

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Sadly, only myself and lifeintheslowlane have validated their entries :lou_surprised:

Shame - I was so looking forward to having to shorten

‘‘My Small Dick Causes Me Martial Problems (but seems to satisfy Bletchy’s missus)’’

to

‘‘My Small Dick Causes Me Martial Problems (but seems to satisfy Bletchy’s missus )’’

because of too many characters.

Maybe we keep it open for a few more days?

1 Like

seems reasonable.

Seems fair enough. Last call for £5 entry fees!:

Originally posted by @SuperMikey

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Greetings… Sorry been in seminars and other ‘consulting’ based activities… It explains my slightly catatonic nature, only to awoken by such wonderful considerations. I must admit to being a little surprised as to how many of my fellow sotonians seem to have a cock fixation, be it size or texture related. Almost as if Freud were sprinkling his slips with gay abandon.

To be honest with you boys and girls, the nob fixation has stifled your creativity and originality and left me feeling that lack or interest is a reflection of my board cred?

Raise se your game folks and splash the cash … Only 5 days to go :lou_lol:

I think we’ve found a winner…

Need to get a £5 down and I will add it to the list of possibles :wink:

Think of the kids folks - the kids damn it!

Got to be worth a fiver of anyone’s money, so I hereby nominate as Cracked Rib’s new name:

Ah fuck it, can’t think of anything to match Goatboy’s one, so let’s have Gay Abandon in the poll.

Can’t see how we’ll ever get to the £50 target, mind.

1 Like

Fiver received. 7 people to stump up their entry fee and the vote is on! Come on peeps!:

https://www.justgiving.com/sotonians/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20151118_

Done.

I vote for “Gay Abandon”.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Done.

I vote for “Gay Abandon”.

Hold your horses sir! We do things official and transparent here apparently so If we get to £50 we will have an official poll :wink:

I am v.poor I’m sorry I have no jerb. I can’t be spending £5 every time someone wants to change their name to cracked nob! I will ty and make economies in my personal expenditure + stump up with this sum asap tho, i mean just this once.

Certain reputations are hard to lose, eh Bear?

1 Like

is like herpes, Price Pikeyism may go quiet for a while, but always flares back up again :lou_sad:

1 Like

Is this still open? If CR is into Feminsim then I would go for Spare Rib.

Still open but subject to £5 entry fee😊

“The Voice of Reason”

£5 duly donated…

Or…

My small dick seems to satisfy Bletchy.

That gets my vote (which I’ve now officially paid for).

I thought it was “Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters” that satisfied Bletchy (I think it’s safe to say this as Lou Lou seems to be AWOL)

Will do! How do I pay?

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Is this still open? If CR is into Feminsim then I would go for Spare Rib.

Still open but subject to £5 entry fee😊

Will do! How do I pay?

https://www.justgiving.com/sotonians/