:mock_home_shirt_2024: :away_shirt_2022: New Kit 2024/5

Big news

https://twitter.com/AlfieHouseEcho/status/1779483061924569153?t=LFgZ9VA5tAIoRIg43UJhRA&s=19

Now speculate

My guess.

Exclusive

2nd April 1st of the year?

The raspberry ripples

:face_vomiting:

Its happening

Just been sent the leaked marketing blurb…

'Saints x Puma and back to Stripes.

Two iconic brands are coming together and giving you the fans, what they wanted. Yes that’s right. Stripes are back and this time they’re wavey.

The waves represent Southampton’s rich maritime history and the topsy turvey nature of supporting the club.

The pattern on the red waves is the traffic on Town Quay when it’s matchday, there are a couple of cruise ships loading and people are in the wrong lane for Ikea.

The woven nature of the white waves represent ths interlinking nature of the diverse city community.

Each shirt has ‘Up the Scum!’ on the inside of the collor’

Blimey, you had me hook,line and sinker until the spelling mistake …

That’s just his fat fingers and Etisalat programmed Samsung phone. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Love it!!! if only it were true so that many middle aged fat blokes could squeeze into it as I am sure it would have a slimming affect … or burst blood vessels trying to contain their anger over the design of a football shirt…

I suspect much shouting at clouds and hand-wringing over on curryweb over this issue whatever form it eventually takes…

2 Likes

This covers everything
Or it coukd be the 2nd ones…

Uh oh

Hopefully

https://x.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1813280438191804647?t=UZ_XRZsZ5yHLcNxPqvvjrA&s=19

Very Sunday League - New Forest Division 2 - lunchtime.

I have form in that League - not good, but form.

1 Like

Even a decent shirt can be ruined by a cheap sponsor… we need folks to boycott any shirt that has cheap betting companies as sponsor… looks utter shite and cheap… seriously what are the twats in charge thinking?

1 Like

£££££

Yep

Bag o’shite.

We don’t have the commercial pull to have a nice logo like emirates or standard chartered

We have to go for a new co wannabe who is prepared to sling cash about - hopefully we have been paid up front

At least it is proper stripes

I do understand that CB… :lou_facepalm_2:. but if you look at previous levels of shirt sponsorship relative to revenue its less than 1-2%. At that level I suggest we could be more selective if we choose to be as impact is minimal… ( if prepared to accept a little less we would get a greater choice) Sadly the ownership does not care. Its actually not about how ugly it is, but about the type of company…

We did OK in the past with Friends Provident or even Flybe… but gambling firms are just classless

I hate them but if I were running the club and having to build a prem squad whilst tiptoeing around PSR, then I would be grabbing cash from wherever I could get it

The revenue impact is likely to be less than 500k… thats not going to build a premiership squad…