🎞 Netflix Subscription

OK ÂŁ5.99 for the basic package.
I’m not bothered with 4k, HD wil do so what do you get with this basic package?

Netflix, what else is there?

Are you saying there is only the £5.99 package that get’s you all their services?

1 Like

Pretty much, pay a bit more and get 4k that you can’t get at the moment and you can use 4 devices at the same time or some shit like that.

2 Likes

That’s basic and you can watch on a certain amount of tablets/TVs etc. The more you pay the more tablets/TVs etc. When you go to their site you should be able to see what options there are. Then you can watch some not amazing films but lots of pretty good TV shows. I hope that’s helpful.

1 Like

I cancelled my 8.99 subscription couple weeks ago after getting IPTV last month. Do that instead. I can introduce you to a company if you wish. Two TV connection for 12 months ÂŁ55 (ÂŁ40 for one tv). They do Netflix separately, I think.

I’ll be chasing you up in October for that as my one runs out then, I have BETV and have it on 2 different sources but for that price I’d get yours as well.

We’ll all be dead by October

6 Likes

On a good note…

Netflix proved a lot better entertainment than the old Satellite OSN back in the sandpit. A lifesaver.
Added to Amazon you almost dont need normal UKTV.
Best bit about it? No news channels!
Tbh you should examine what you really need. Eg Disney? You can find most shows youd want to watch on free ITV.
It has just about enough content. With uktv iplayer or whatever, more than enough.

Just get a decent torrent set up you tarts

1 Like

This isn’t 2002 Pap.

The Internet was invented in the early 1970s.

The web was invented in the late 1980s.

Wheels were invented in antiquity.

They all still work.

1 Like

Thanks for that, just get IPTV you minge.

1 Like

Good thing about Netflix compared to Amazon if you want to use it on holiday is it doesn’t care if you are using a VPN when outside the UK.

Whatever. Enjoy your nights offline, or when your jarg provider gets raised.

It does care if you’re inside the UK. They closed the VPN loophole a good while back

1 Like

Ha Ha, you’re still watching that 70’s show and friends has only just finished, torrents, you still use limewire?

Amazon? Yeah seemed to be around the time they started showing the footy, guess the powers that be wrote that into the contract.

I never watched Friends. You’re not saying you did, are you?

Jesus, Barry. Are you watching the child oriented “comedies” on your nascent flock-inspired Disney Channel subscription?