My Mate in Brazil Is on UK TV Tonight

This is for “petrolheads” really but we don’t have a section for that yet (hint hint).

It’s also for those who know and love old VWs, (that’s narrowed it down) as it’s about the Aircooled VW Flat 4 engine.

He’s in Episode 1 of a new series of Jimmy DeVille’s “Engine Addict” as he built the engine for a VW airboat that is faced with the task of powering it up the Iguacu River to the Iguacu Falls. If nothing else it should be spectacular and a light antidote to what’s likely to be a stupifingly boring England game.

It’s on Quest TV at 9pm tonight ( Tuesday 8th September) Sky channel 144, Virgin channel, 172, Freeview channel 37.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/e4jc-pr2DxA

2 Likes

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

He’s in Episode 1 of a new series of Jimmy DeVille’s “Engine Addict” as he built the engine for a VW airboat that is faced with the task of powering it up the Iguacu River to the Iguacu Falls. If nothing else it should be spectacular and a light antidote to what’s likely to be a stupifingly boring England game.

Cricket, football or both?

1 Like

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Cricket, football or both?

Cricket’s looking good…should be finished by 9…how’s the football going? :laughing:

I think I may do some ironing.

I’m watching it right now and masturbating.

Is it beause Chris Smalling has a merkin on his chin?

I’m not watching football, buttmunch. I’m watching Engine Addict.

ok cockface

Haha…well done Fatso. Engine Addict was a good bit of hokum…I really enjoyed it. They were some serious rapids he was going through. I thought my mate Yel would get a few minutes on camera but he was there all through the programme. :laughing: