MoT of the Week

A new regular feature where I (or you) select suitable candidates for MoT of the week.

Well he sure is a cunt

2 Likes

Not sure this is a bad call. With this system Mr Tigger would be out of my way every day but available at night, seems like a win to me

3 Likes

If you’re working twelve hour days continuously, you ain’t available for no-one, at least not in the sense where you’re NOT moaning about twelve hour days.

I say this as a man that has just completed an unprecedented amount of new contract wins and spent eight weeks being less a human being and more of an instrument of industry.

It sucks. I suspect that version of Mr Tigger may not be as bouncy a personality :wink:

0 Likes

@pap, remember to make time to be the complete cunt we all know you to be.

#stayreal

x

0 Likes

I already do 12 hour days and 7 days a week,
With meal breaks and coffee breaks it equates to about 8 hours a day, then you factor in smoking breaks and prayer breaks for certain groups and they are only working about 6 and half hours. Then the time taken to and from all these breaks minus another hour.

So a 12 hour day = 5:30 mins actually working

1 Like

First, I had to watch this shit pop up as a Chrome notification in front of my missus when I was watching GoT tonight.

Second, she agreed.

1 Like

My Boss for suggesting I go on a course that i did less than a year ago in the middle of my leave and not agree to pay for my time to do it.

He can fuck off cunt.

4 Likes

Was the course called ‘Respecting Authority 101’?

0 Likes

Uhm… I think I see a connection here

2 Likes

It is a Waste Management course.

Better known as

A waste of management’s time course.

1 Like