:mapoftasmania: MoT of the Week

A new regular feature where I (or you) select suitable candidates for MoT of the week.

Well he sure is a cunt

2 Likes

Not sure this is a bad call. With this system Mr Tigger would be out of my way every day but available at night, seems like a win to me

3 Likes

If you’re working twelve hour days continuously, you ain’t available for no-one, at least not in the sense where you’re NOT moaning about twelve hour days.

I say this as a man that has just completed an unprecedented amount of new contract wins and spent eight weeks being less a human being and more of an instrument of industry.

It sucks. I suspect that version of Mr Tigger may not be as bouncy a personality :wink:

@pap, remember to make time to be the complete cunt we all know you to be.

#stayreal

x

I already do 12 hour days and 7 days a week,
With meal breaks and coffee breaks it equates to about 8 hours a day, then you factor in smoking breaks and prayer breaks for certain groups and they are only working about 6 and half hours. Then the time taken to and from all these breaks minus another hour.

So a 12 hour day = 5:30 mins actually working

1 Like

First, I had to watch this shit pop up as a Chrome notification in front of my missus when I was watching GoT tonight.

Second, she agreed.

1 Like

My Boss for suggesting I go on a course that i did less than a year ago in the middle of my leave and not agree to pay for my time to do it.

He can fuck off cunt.

4 Likes

Was the course called ‘Respecting Authority 101’?

Uhm… I think I see a connection here

2 Likes

It is a Waste Management course.

Better known as

A waste of management’s time course.

1 Like

@Saint-or-sinner will be along shortly.

1 Like

All part of the NATO game. That fat cunt in America(not the orange one) has already said as much.
The Kurds were offered up for slaughter so they could use the NATO allies lie when Syria protect the Kurds and their own sovereign territory.
Truly a whole bunch of MoTs playing this game.

Well done Barry for noticing that i was typing.
You’ve excelled in observation :grin:

1 Like

You’re like a moth to a flame.

I believe I stated the Kurds would be squeezed and slaughtered by the Turks, Syrians and Russians.

So you were wrong. Only one side trying to slaughter them and that’s the NATO MoTs.

That’s all on this thread, unless you show someone/group being completely MoTs(there’s a lot to choose from, have you not noticed).

A periodic feature to recognise then some the true cunts in this world. This week we give you the upstanding Xavier Rolet

Keep up - see annoyances thread :wink:

The story is in that thread, the cunt is in here :wink:

I suppose he could feature every week , but this warranted a special mention of the cunt…

1 Like