More FA cup games

I am ecstatic…and gutted…

The best chance (other than a home draw) of getting to the semi’s, but I’m already coming to the UK in June and there is no way I can afford either the time or the money to come twice. Well… I COULD make the time by taking unpaid leave but that just makes the money side even worse…lol

Anyone got a spare 10 grand they want to chuck away? (it would be 5 but there is no way Mrs Smiler would let me come without bringing her! lol)

2 Likes

It’s written in the stars cup final and relegation :wink:

4 Likes

BBC sport website says we are playing man city away on march 17th. Did they put that up before kick off?

Twats.

1 Like

Typical BBC anti Saints bias

1 Like

I’d be fucking livid if i was a Wigan fan.

2 Likes

Fair enough that’s a bad error

Bloody hell. I wasn’t expecting that.

1 Like

I can’t be arsed to go to page one. What’s going on? Are we about to beat Wigan and go on to win the cup? Am I allowed to dream? I am a dreamer? Of course I’m a dreamer. I’m a lover and a dreamer. I’m a disco dancer.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Holy fucking shitballs :lou_lol:

7 Likes

When is this game going bitches, I am all over this like a dose over a slag.

1 Like

This man is the biggest clapper of them all, already trying to caveat his way into a suite at St Marys…

It’s his job you divot. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

What to be impartial? He is fucking shite at it you piece of turf.

You been on the sauce again @barry-sanchez ??

@lifeintheslowlane is one of the elder statesmen of this place and shouldn’t be likened to a square of grass, albeit well maintained grass!!

5 Likes

Not sure it’s worth reasoning mate

Weekend of 16th-19th March. Hopefully it will be on the Saturday as I can’t go on the Sunday.

Well, that was a pleasant surprise to wake up to - the result last night.

We might just have a (slender) chance of getting through the next round

:lou_lol:

Until we know can you zip it Baz?

for a moment there I thought you had been woken up by Ms Bearsy :lou_is_a_flirt:

4 Likes

I was @areloa-grandee but at least I was up for it.

poor Bear

2 Likes