:saints: McCarthy signs

A new and improved contract! Does this mean Forster is on his way out??

6 Likes

Now that IS good news

1 Like

Saw Fraser earlier trying to catch a bus, unfortunately…well you know the drill.

4 Likes

Cracking bit of business. Now if they can somehow salvage anything cash wise for Forster, I shall bow to Les’ genius.

4 Likes

Too soon?

2 Likes

Does our McCarthy wear a dress?

Did I read somewhere that Saints were looking at another keeper? Competition for McCarthief? Pushing FF out the door?

Gunn from Man city I heard who was on loan at Norwich last season.

You did @Simon-says said it here

1 Like

FORSTER FACING EXIT?

Sky Sports News understands Southampton are prepared to listen to offers for goalkeeper Fraser Forster this summer.

The former England international, who signed a five-year contract last summer, endured a difficult season and has not played for the club since Boxing Day.

His team-mate Alex McCarthy signed a new contract at St Mary’s yesterday and Hughes is planning for life without Forster.
But Southampton are seeking competition for McCarthy, and have turned their attention to Manchester City goalkeeper Angus Gunn, who spent last season on loan with Norwich in the Championship.

1 Like

Might as well just rename this thread “general goalkeeping shizzle”…

I think there is a reason Fraser Forster doesn’t actively feature in this video. No way he’d get down for those!

I swear Dave Watson was the saxophonist with Spandau Ballet.

Why are we still persevering with Dave Watson? He has coached Fraser and Joe Hart at England, not exactly great plaudits

1 Like