:pl: :manunitedfc: Manchester United v Saints :saints: (Live on :bt_sport:)

Excellent. Four points away from spurs and utd. I’ll take that :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Bloody hell yes! Would never have seen that coming!

1 Like

3 more points than I thought we’d get :lou_sunglasses:

4 Likes

Happy with a point, had our shooting been better we could possibly have had 3

4 Likes

You were more optimistic than me then :grin::grin:

Yeah, not a bad result at all - and the commentators on BT were pretty gushing about Saints throughout.

4 Likes

Good performance and a good point. Spurs and United away in 3 days. 4 points. Happy days.
Forster gets my MOTM.

4 Likes

On the Sarf African stream I was watching the taters were all pro-Manure

They found a narrative that’s why
Ralph to Utd

1 Like

City, Spurs, Utd. All can fuck off back to their hiding place and whinge all they like. We are too good for you. UTS. :grin:

8 Likes

This is the new Saints, a team that will still be pressing with a constant goal threat right up to the 95th minute. I feel so much more at ease against the top 6 than in the past.
You can see from the reactions from Manure’s Prima Donnas they are shit scared of us.

3 Likes

This.

Epic

3 Likes

Also from Twatter

5 Likes

There was a disappointing moment when Broja had his shirt pulled right in JWP territory but the ref played advantage. We got a corner, but compared with a JWP free kick 25 yards out and central that’s no advantage. I think the ref almost brought it back if it hadn’t been a corner.

3 Likes

Manure 4:0 Saints

….yellow cards :joy:

3 Likes

To be fair, Broja got a decent effort off from the advantage. We’d have been complaining if the ref hadn’t played it, and once he’d done that it would probably have been hard to give the free kick. I also thought Shaw was lucky to avoid a yellow there.

We did brilliantly at being nasty and winding up. Really rattled them and we didn’t even get a yellow. NOT EVEN ROMEU!:rofl: Sure that was Stephens’ job when he came on.

1 Like

Tha gap between us & a Champions League place is 11 points.
There are 12 points between us & a relegation place

Remarkable

So it seems that me being in St Lucia is a good omen

I am happy to remain here for the rest of the season if I am crowd funded- would like to stay at the Jade Mountain

Honey?
What do you want to drink?
Small beer please.

Boss:
You need to celebrate

1 Like