:pl: :manunitedfc: Manchester United v Saints :saints: (Live on :bt_sport:)

:manunitedfc: v :saints:

• :manunitedfc: look a little vulnerable at the moment, Rangnick has not been able to work his magic. :saints: looked good against :tottenhamfc: and twice came from behind to win. It would be a very :saints: thing for them to get hammered. :manunitedfc: to win.
  • :manunitedfc: look a little vulnerable at the moment, Rangnick has not been able to work his magic. :saints: looked good against :tottenhamfc: and twice came from behind to win. :saints: to win easily
  • close game, with :saints: winning by the odd goal
  • VAR is not :saints: friend, :manunitedfc: win with a controversial goal
  • score draw
  • entertaining bore draw

0 voters

Wednesday
Nah. Not going to pub. It’s Spurs we always lose and can’t afford a taxi home. Pointless.

Thursday
Who’s coming down the pub Saturday?

So we know what the result will be then…

Lawro straight in with the 9:0 reference and predicts 2:1 to Manure :roll_eyes:

c261f80dfe97c2bd73c3ab074e01be33

3 Likes

I wouldn’t :slight_smile:

Aye but TBF he does say we will give them a hard game…

It will be interesting to see how United get on against Southampton because it won’t be one-way traffic. I can see Armando Broja causing the United defence some problems and so will James Ward-Prowse with his set-pieces

Manchester United beat Southampton 9-0 in February 2021, but how will Ralf Rangnick’s misfiring team fare against Saints when they return to Old Trafford this weekend?

“I was at that game for 5 live and it was a very bizarre night.” said BBC Sport football expert Mark Lawrenson.

“This time? Well, Southampton will be on a high after the way they fought back to win at Tottenham on Wednesday. Saints won’t just make things awkward for United, they will pose a threat too.”

Fucking cut and paste …ole-gunnar-solskjaer-claims-premier-league-leniency-helped-southampton-score-against-man-united

2 Likes

We/I am doomed.
Mrs P_F booked me in for hair/beard cut at 10:15 in town tomorrow
That means Pub for game.
Pub for rugby
Pub for birthday party in the evening
:man_facepalming:
Send a new liver and anti-depressants for the result

2 Likes

8 Likes

:fire:

1 Like

Not gonna go well…
My day already gone bombs up.
Left house it had rained then frozen. Took 10 mins to defrost missed train. Ffs
So not going to the pub.
The effing Pogoda (weather forecast) said 5C last night how was it -3 & raining /freezing.

Saints team confirmed :innocent:

Starting XI: Forster, Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Salisu, Perraud, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, S. Armstrong, Elyounoussi, Broja, Adams.

Subs: Caballero, Valery, Livramento, Stephens, Diallo, Smallbone, Djenepo, Long, A. Armstrong.

2 Likes

Last season’s score mentioned after 15 seconds.

Oriel playing as a 3rd cb in a back 3

Romeu would have been off for that Rashford assault on Perraud. Lucky he managed to jump clear.

1 Like

No energy or zip today
Very flat so far

Ah obv

Eric is there

1 Like

Fuck off. :rage::rage:

Gifting Sancho his first OT goal into the bargain. :rage:

1 Like

They’ve replayed the Sancho goal about 4 times and it’s still a Walker Peters OG. No mention from the taters…it doesn’t suit.

1 Like