:manunitedfc: Man U v Saints :saints: (PL)

:manunitedfc: v :saints:

• Confidence is the preference of the voyeur that is :manunitedfc:, the Mancs stroll to a victory by 4+ goals
  • Pogba struts and struts, :saints: defence holds firm for most of it, however the :manunitedfc: win by 1-3 goals
  • Bore draw
  • Score Draw
  • :manunitedfc: rest their best players ready for the coming assault on PSG, :saints: capitalise and win by 2+ goals
  • A jammy effort, deflected in off of de Gea’s arse give :saints: the victory by the odd goal

0 voters

Not expecting anything from this game, United are just too fucking rampant at the moment. Keeping the score down is most likely the priority. That being said I will be happy with a ram-raid style 1-0 win.

3 Likes

Park that bus, Ralph.

3 Likes

0-1 Ward Prowse screamer of a free kick into the top left hand corner to shut the screaming mancs(londoners) up in the Stretford end

2 Likes

Eric has been to a couple of away games in recent years. Both close to his “new retirement home”.
Remarkably, we won.

He’s going Saturday.

Nah, couldn’t happen could it.

1 Like

I couldn’t care less if our winner came from rebounding off De Gea’s arse, even if we only had 10% possession

Alternatively can we keep the goals conceded to below 3

1 Like

Poll added to the OP and I’ll put my money where my mouth is, I said to @Goatboy and @PhilippineSaint last night that I fancy us getting something from this one.

1 Like

We might have had the chance to snatch something, but OGS has even found a way to make Lukaku look like a footballer and he has done us more than once.
And that’s without the image of JWP up against Pogba.
#keepthegoaldifferencesafe

So, due to vagaries of rounding, it would appear that the vast majority of people on this forum agree with me…

Have that Sotonians

A Lawro speaks :-

Man Utd v Southampton

Marcus Rashford came off the bench during Manchester United’s win over Palace on Wednesday, so he should be fit for Saturday.

Despite all of their injuries, United are still in a good moment. Their best results so far under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer have come away from Old Trafford but I would expect them to win this game easily enough.

Saints got the win they needed [against Fulham on Wednesday] but they still have a lot of work to do to climb away from the relegation zone and I cannot see them getting anything here.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Dina’s prediction: 2-0

3) Saints to surprise Solskjær ?

Southampton should have beaten Manchester United at St Mary’s in December. They were two up by the 20-minute mark, coasting, but then suffered some rank bad luck, United summoning up some resistance and showing a little backbone, an extremely rare occurrence during that grim period when José was preoccupied with his endgame. What were the chances? United are a totally different proposition now under Ole Gunnar Solskjær, but Southampton’s recent record at Old Trafford is better than many might think. A goalless draw last season, victories in 2015 and 2016, just the one loss since 2013. United are under strength, and Solskjær’s amazing unbeaten league run has to end at some point, so while victory for Saints would admittedly register as a shock, it would be far from a seismic one. SM

3 Likes

See, even the Gruniad agrees with me, that’s a good thing right :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Barry tomorrow?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1101750480127098881?s=19

Might as well bend over and lube up, we’re going to get fucked here. I’ll be surprised if we limit them to 4.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PlanST3/status/1101787584089464832

Ooooh…

Do I get the bus into town to watch? Will Mrs P_F kill me? Will she actually finish at her Mum’s in time?

Shane Long didn’t travel. Sam Gallagher may start.

…Barry off.

1 Like