:pl: :mancityfc: Man City v Southampton :saintsfc: (Live on :sky_Logo: Sports)

Also said Danny out for maybe 3 weeks. Will assess after the international break.

So might miss the cup game v Bompey

Iā€™m sure his goal scoring record will ketchup with his form

Oh shit
9-0 incoming

Canā€™t say I blame him, he wonā€™t be expecting anything from this game so no point risking any borderline cases. Damage limitation from the off imho, and our only saving grace is that citeh donā€™t often go for the jugular once the game is won; theyā€™ll ease off once theyā€™re comfortably ahead and probably sub a few off themselves for a rest.

4-1.

1 Like

Looking at the U-21 side tonight think Ramsay & maybe Jankewitch may get a start.
Equally he could rest Mini-me by playing Redz & Diallo by playing Armstrong in there wit Nā€™Lundulu up top wth Che. IF you take out the supposition from that article.

Forster

Ramsay Jan Danish Maldini Bertie
JWP Armstrong
Watts Djneppo
Adams Redz

Is also possible

1 Like

Poll timeā€¦

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I was wondering that myself. I can see the logic of resting a few players for the Brighton game but at the same time I think we should try and get what we can from every game. Iā€™m glad I donā€™t manage a football club!

Anyone who watches that needs to see the whole clip for context. He was defending us and mocking the journalist for a ridiculous question.

1 Like

The whole world can fuck off

1 Like

Whatā€™s happened CB, tell Uncle Btripz

1 Like

Why do you post stuff like this Phil?

Itā€™s a lousy job but someoneā€™s gotta do it.
And yes I had read the thread.
And yes, even Sky edited it down, and yes, it has created a shitstorm picked up by the MSM.

@BTripz Wheres the 18-0 for City I want to go with what Pep says.

Gotta be worth a couple of quid for the lolz?

1 Like

I think this one covers it

Canā€™t edit the poll now as people have voted on it, last time I redid a poll and voted as peopleā€¦well letā€™s leave that unsaidā€¦

1 Like

Team to play Man City : McCarthy, Vestegaard, Stephens, Bednarek, Ward-Prowse, Salisu, Djenepo, Bertrand, Armstrong, Redmond, Adams

Subs : Forster, Walker-Peters, Minamino, Tella, Diallo, Ramsay, Nā€™Lundulu, Ferry, Watts

Three at the back against no centre forward.

Worrying.