:pl: :mancityfc: Man City v Saints :saints:

There are countless accusations that could fairly be levelled at Southampton FC.

But we are not Roy Keane. :rage::rage:

2 Likes

I think we need to go all proper agricultural and everyone kick lumps out of thr Citeh players.

Where’s Romeu when you need him? :cry:

3 Likes

Or just play with huge effort and organisation and discipline, like last season.

Oh, still, where’s Romeo when you need him?

Lavia then.
Oh bugger

2 Likes

Oh stop it.
We have AMN.
We’ll be

Oh

3 Likes

What a shame we can’t turn back the years and have Franny Benali available to do a John Fashanu on him.

3 Likes

Oh stop it.
We are very lucky.
We won’t be watching a game being played, we’ll be watching History being made.

Nope, executive decision to only peek at the results at about 4:45 pm-ish - and then cry.

1 Like

Flight from Palma departs at 13:55, so I think I’m safe. :+1::+1::smile:

3 Likes

We have folk coming to dinner later in the evening - this means I will not be able to quickly peek at half time scores, and then the final embarrassing score, historic though it may be.
My script has already been written - “fucking hell, they should have got rid of Ralph after the second 9-0 - I would have done!”
Who to replace him? Anyone, nobody; either way we won’t be any worse off, and we won’t have to up with those “what fucking type of team selection is that”, and “what fucking formation was that?” Moments.

The standard fan match report will be “we were shite, and lost.”

1 Like

Funny you should say that.

1 Like

Well….Brexit will make it happen? :wink::joy:

1 Like

Cunt Sutton speaks.

Man City v Southampton

There are strong rumours that Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl is about to get sacked, which must be great news when you are about to play Manchester City.

Saints drew with City home and away last season but it is hard to see them getting anything at Etihad Stadium this time, or even coming close.

You could see Pep Guardiola’s side running up a cricket score here, if they wanted to, but with their busy schedule he seems to be happy for them to take their foot off the gas when the game is won.

Because of that, I’m not going to go too big here. I can see City scoring four goals quite quickly, and then just cantering through the rest of the game.

Sutton’s prediction: 4-0

Ryan’s prediction: City are going to score a few, aren’t they? They still give the opposition a few opportunities, but it doesn’t really matter when you play as well as they do. I actually thought United had a chance in the derby when I saw the teams beforehand, but it didn’t work out like that! When City play like that, and with Haaland finishing the way he is, they can score as many as they want against anyone in the world. 4-1

FUCK!
Doctor has signed me off sick until next Tuesday. Ffs

Needs to be over cautious because of driving paying clients.

But I was gonna be driving & offline during the game tomorrow

Mow? Stuck at home

Please senf the link for the game

As not at work or hotel envioment I need a link

Maybe Haaland will score in all of the above?

He’s going to score his first goal in all of the above??!!??

Good point well made.

I fear for the Dxb krew.
They’ve decided to do a round of shots after each goal to ease the pain…

I didn’t say that. I’d voted (obviously for 0-5 mins) and was then musing.

At least that’s my excuse. I’m tired after 4 weeks of skydiving and running away from lions.

1 Like