:mancityfc: Man City banned from European football

Cas, who will provide full written reasons for the ruling “in a few days” said the decision “emphasised that most of the alleged breaches reported by the adjudicatory chamber of the CFCB were either not established or time-barred”.

So guilty as sin but too late to have the evidence accepted…

Makers of their own fate. Where’s the Conspiracy thread, it’s missing an organisation

CAS took one look at Leicester last night and said “Christ, we can’t have those cunts back in the Champions League”.

3 Likes

Every thread is a conspiracy thread :smiley:

Or is it? :male_detective:

1 Like

Blue Moonday?

1 Like

Awesome! I hear hell is missing a pillar coz this corporation is rotten to the core.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh dear, poor Pep!

That would have been excellent :smile: :smile:

Mine went "It’s a shame City are out of the Champions League, but never mind; there’s always next year.

Oh."

1 Like

Hilarious!

4 Likes

I think I have been saying this for years, football is broken, FFP is a load of bollocks to sell to the naive that football is fair, ha ha fuck me. Its more bent than its ever been, but the real tragedy is for any team to expand they have to break the rules imposed on them because how can they organically grow when those markets were taken 30 years ago by the established successful clubs?
Football is a turkey shoot and nothing more.
Its certainly not sport and competition.

Whispers…it could be be money laundering, slave trade too…shhhh

1 Like