🇫🇷 Macron's Yellow Vests

https://twitter.com/leGneral2/status/1137470317461475328

2 Likes

Not even wearing their vests but it matters not one fuck to Macron’s thugs:

They’ll be Le Pens thugs then and what then?

It will still be wrong.

1 Like

Yes it will but they’ll carry larger batons, be racist throughout and will shut down freedom of speech.

Classic whataboutery bazza.
But whatabout the other fascists?

No whataboutery at all, my in laws live there remember? People are fucked off with it as they do even know what they want, the right to protest still exists and also strikes (a French national summertime sport) and long may that continue.

Here’s a whatabout, whatabout Russia? Your hypocrisy in explaining that should be interesting.

Wrong thread whataboutery King. And my in-laws live there stinks of “But I’ve got black friends”.

Ah well I guess only some oppressive states offend you…

Is that projection?
Back on topic. Does your miniscule sample of French feeling come from the working class(those protesting) or the ruling class(those profiting off the working class)?

1 Like

Actually my in laws are on the side in main of some of the protests, I say some as they’re varied and the French strike and protest all the time, lazy media attributes this to the yellow vests, the protests mean all this and nothing.
So when you post these things you’re posting a whole raft of discontent yet they singular not whole, huge difference.

No projection either, observation.

That wasn’t the question. Have another go.

One question.

Observation?

What people are fucked off with it? The I’m alright Jacques brigade who can afford to fill up their gas guzzlers every week?

So its solely about fuel? Ah I see, thats not the reality, its about many things and there is the issue.

Where did I say it was solely about fuel? Strawmanning.

You need to add more or people will take that at face value.