đŸ‡«đŸ‡· Macron's Yellow Vests

‘Possible’?

1 Like

Well, his victims won’t be doing much with their “right wing”, if this bloke is anything to go by. I’m sure @Barry-Sanchez approves.

Of course I don’t you whopper.

Well I for one am glad of that.

Thing is, mate - you’ve spent much of this thread excusing the inexcusable on account of how the French protesters are right wingers. That’s not true, but even if it were, it would be no excuse for the state blinding someone or turning a man’s hand into a stump.

The German state blew out someones eyes with water cannons, I didn’t see you cry for him.
Where have I excused the inexcusable?
Pray tell?
The yellow vest have a large number of right wing protesters, its a broad church of popular protest hence 100% failure.

This is what I have said, don’t change like so many do on here what I have written for their narrative.

Yeah, that’s a line of argument you just need to stop, mate. I didn’t cry about the attack on a German citizen by the German state because I didn’t know about it. It really is that simple.

I would suggest that you modify this argument to something like “actually, pap, did you know about this?” and then post a link.

I am not holding my breath.

You must remember? When the riots were happening here and young Boris bought two of them I think off the Germans and the German people said this is what they can do (blew someones eyes out with the water pressure), Boris didn’t give a shit, he still bought them and never used them and wasted a shit load of taxpayers money.
I’ll sleep happy tonight I knew something you didn’t

https://twitter.com/PartisanDE/status/1105141272434610176

Hmm. Still unable to post a link. You didn’t mention anything about the eventual destination of that water cannon. Besides, it was mentioned on the Tories in trouble thread yonks ago.

@Intiniki even posted a link. Sleep slightly less comfortably, my little princess with the pea (insert noun here ).

What link would you like me to post?

Its turning into Russia, it terrible and I hope action is taken against those responsible.

still going.

https://twitter.com/Bellingdawg/status/1106899228368920578

All perfectly normal.
https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1106911199466270721

1 Like

You’ve really got to wonder why this isn’t bigger news, or put into context. This is civil disorder, every weekend, met with state violence in a so called democracy.

The next French Presidential elections are going to be fought on opposite, militant ends of the spectrum. They can’t not after this.

I remember @TheCholulaKid grilling me on whether I was glad Macron was President. I wonder what he thinks now.

Weeks ago there were claims that some kind of D notice has been put on these events in France. Likewise similar events happening in Hungary and, i think, Serbia, of which there has been no coverage at all in the MSM. The powers that be don’t want to see it catching on, and the MSM, as usual, obediently doing as they are told. How they must wish they could turn the clock back and dis-invent the internet!

But the info is out there in the Twittersphere etc.

Just goes to show that the “Establishment” have succeeded in subduing the masses. Why else haven’t the people of the UK not risen up?

Genuine question to the forum.

More important things in our lives. Like why aren’t Quo headlining Glasto?

2 Likes

:+1:

Macron’s got them locked up in the Bastille.