Liverpool vs Southampton October 25th Drinks

Now available to STHs. Anyone that wants to go, but hasn’t got a ticket or season ticket, let us know.

I won’t know for a while yet but if people are out on the saturday I wil happily meet up for a pint, I don’t know where I’ll be on the Sunday, if you still have it available Pap the week before let me know.

The game is on the Sunday Bazza.

Yes but I may be away, if people are coming up for the weekend I’ll meet them for a pint and tour of Liverpool’s fine boozers.

Gotcha. Think I’ll be coming up on Sunday morning :confused:

How are the plans looking for the pre and post Liverpool knees up people?

I am pre-hydrating.

Clocks go back on Sunday morning so we get an extra hour drinking :lou_wink:

1 Like

I got a ticket, made up I’ll tell thee, if there’s beer I’ll be there, having to meet a couple of others but would also be great to see a few up here from here!

2 Likes

Good news. You can lead the charge through the highs, lows and lowest of scouse nightlife :grinning:

Originally posted by @Bucks

Good news. You can lead the charge through the highs, lows and lowest of scouse nightlife :grinning:

I haven’t been out on a Sunday night in years, so it’ll be interesting to see how lively it is. If we get bored, we’ll just make out that a migrant tried to steal Bazza’s pint, whack Question Time onto the iPlayer and let him rip.

Begsie Sanchez.

4 Likes

Silly Sundays are the best! Gutted to be missing this one, have fun all.

I am going to make one of these this season! Probably in the new year.

I’m out before but wont be after, are people going out after as well, or not before now?

Town is bouncing on Sundays, the last Sunday eveing i did was March and I left Concert Square at 0430am and it was still packed.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I’m out before but wont be after, are people going out after as well, or not before now?

I’ll be up around midday. 415pm kick off. I can’t see me staying out of the pub before kick off :lou_wink:

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

I’ll be up around midday. 415pm kick off. I can’t see me staying out of the pub before kick off :lou_wink:

Sweet, I have to catch up with a couple of mates and get my ticket but I’ll be about, I’ll have a bevy afterwards but I can not stay out until fucking 0430am ha ha, tomorrow I off on a beano to the peak district so my body, finances and ear wont be able to handle the pressure.

1 Like

Where will y’all be and what times? I have no ticket (sob), but am actually around and might want to look at you all. I might see you and run though.

I should be able to recognise you from your avatars, right?

1 Like

We’ll be glad to meet ya, Burp. Four for the first away? That’s not bad going, especially if we bump into Lets Be Drinking.

Anyways, no firm plans yet. We’re a couple of miles away from the ground, but the away fans pub is the Arkles. I’m easy though; got no real problems drinking somewhere better and taxiing it in.

1 Like

Flat iron is a belter of a boozer, Arkles is ok as well, will meet up wherever, where are people going afterwards? Hardman St or Mathew St?

Don’t care. Have a night in a dive to look forward to so once I’ve booked in it’s a case of look to spend as little time there as poss. Have to be in Manc Monday.

2 Likes

The day has arrived. The first official Sotonians away game drinking club. It’s a long way from (most of your) homes. All things being good, we should have Goatboy arriving here at around midday. If anyone is in town and wants to meet up, PM us and I’ll send my mobile number.

1 Like