:pl: :liverpoolfc: Liverpool v Saints :saints:

:liverpoolfc: v :saints:

Final game before the WC starts.

• In Nat we trust, the vaunted new manager bounce will see :liverpoolfc: dispatched at Anfield. Plus they’re in turmoil after being put up for sale. A :saints: win
  • bore draw
  • score draw
  • If Salah doesn’t score, Firminho will, if he doesn’t then Diaz will, if not him then NĂșñez will. Basically :saints: are fecked. An easy :liverpoolfc: win

0 voters

A friend just asked if any EPL Manager has ever lost their first game in charge 9-0?

3 Likes

If they play anything like last night, they’ll be lucky to keep it to 9!

2 Likes

Waddya mean we scored 7 last night!

5 Likes

All pens! :joy:

Sutton’s predictable, but I like the ladies :-

This week, he takes on Jessica McHale and Olivia Chomczuk, stars of football drama Jamie Johnson, which follows the fortunes of Phoenix FC on and off the pitch.

Liverpool v Southampton

Nathan Jones takes charge of Southampton for the first time here, but how much difference can he make in a couple of days? Saints just don’t score enough goals anyway, but Anfield is not exactly the ideal place to go for a club to get a managerial bounce.

Admittedly my record of predicting Liverpool’s results this season has been a bit hit and miss, but I didn’t just call their win at Tottenham last week, I nailed the exact result.

I’m still not absolutely sure the Reds will win this one, just because of their inconsistency, but given their season so far, I think Jurgen Klopp will be absolutely desperate to go into this winter break on a high.

Sutton’s prediction: 3-0

Jessica’s prediction: I am a bit biased obviously, but I am not going to say Liverpool will win! They have been a bit shaky though - I don’t think anyone thought they would lose to Nottingham Forest or Crystal Palace. 1-1

Olivia’s prediction: Liverpool are not having a great time at the moment. 0-1

2 Likes

Wtaf?
They must be drunk!

1 Like

You’re a brave man, Phil. :+1: If we did manage to scrape something out of this game, someone might remember your prior ridiculing of the birds for predicting it. Think of the flak you’d get, mocking the ladies who turned out to be right when you were wrong. :flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

The only other logical assumption is that they are Saints fans.
My tour to Auschwitz tomorrow got cancelled as the clients flight is so delayed they’ll arrive after we leave.
Mrs P_F is away. I may just go to town and party
And avoid any pub showing the game
Maybe

2 Likes

So, Klippity won’t be on the touchline :thinking::grin:

4 Likes

If they could give the Liverpool team a half-way line ban as well we might be in with a chance.

3 Likes

Done my bit.
Captained Salah not Haaland

2 Likes

Good man, I’ve swapped out Jesus for Firmino so hopefully between us we have negated at least 3 goals.

1 Like

Similarly, swapped Mitrovic out for Firmino so we should have this completely nailed.

Well y’all, we have just literally had ‘The Great Strathalbyn Flood of 2022’

I know you have all experienced rain that is reminiscent of a cow pissing on a flat rock but for the driest state in the driest continent on Earth (or so we are “taught” at school), we copped a spray and a half!

Your Oz went into overdrive in a fight or flight moment to whisk away the waters before they reached the innards of Chateau Oz and feck me am I rooted, to coin a famous Oz-ism!

My point is, life is waaaay short to be worried if some c#nt ex footballer says X will turn over Y, lets enjoy the majesty that is the ability to watch a game of football, supporting the team we love!

1 Like

Where’s the thunder and lightning? Its hardly a storm without thunder and lightning.

2 Likes

Just seems like a light drizzle.

1 Like

As right back appears to be a jinxed position, we arent bothering with one.

2 Likes