:liverpoolfc: Liverpool v Saints :saints: (PL)

:liverpoolfc: v :saints:

• Saints gonna get butt holed
  • Battling performance but narrow victory for 'pool
  • Score Draw
  • Bore Draw
  • 1-0 park the bus after jammy deflected goal
  • Swaggering Saints victory showing the world that Klopp is all piss and wind.

0 voters

Just bagged a ticket for this. Party at chez pap anyone? I will be driving if anyone would like a lift up Saturday and back on Sunday.

Well, Iā€™ve been given a pass by Mrs Bletch but I donā€™t have a ticket.

I guess you and @pap could leave me in the pub during the match, but thatā€™d not end well.

Only restricted view seats left.

If beltch goes to the pub beforehand it doesnt matter what view he has ?

5 Likes

Get a ticket bletch and suck that restricted view up.

Just be glad itā€™s fucking temporary, you ponce.

Every event is restricted view when youā€™re a short arse.

4 Likes

Has everybody forgotten that we have a match this weekend ā€¦ admittedly one which few of us even in our most optimistic frame of mind would expect to get anything from.
Sturridge warming up to score his annual goals against us then get injured until next time we play them. Mane scaring the living shits out of our defence and other Old Boys Lolvren and Van Dick most certainly scoring from deadball crosses ā€¦ the memory of one of my previous visits a 7-0 defeat looms large!!
Prob pre matching in Station then Ship & Mitre and maybe stroll up to Excelsior ā€¦ if I can get there at all thanks to poncy train strike!! Getting back to Leigh could be even worse last train expected about 5.30 dep. Scouse coonts.
Hoping Liverpool take their foot of the gas in this run of difficult games and we sneak a 1-1 draw or god forbid a surprise 1-0 win!! More realistically a repeat 7-0 LFC win is probably shorter odds than a 1-0 to us :rofl: Knowing my luck if I put any money on a 7-0 defeat, Long would score a consolation 95th min goal off his backside!!

2 Likes

This is a ā€œbonusā€ game for us really, we donā€™t expect anything from it so any result is a bonus.

I see a humping on the horizon and the media gushing over Jurgen Klopp

They are going to butt fuck us with a marrow

1 Like

Poll added to the first post.

Iā€™m normally optimistic, but I see a butt-fucking here. As CB said, a butt-fucking with a marrow. A massive, prize-winning marrow.

2 Likes

0-0 to Saints

1 Like

With any luck Lovren will be in jail before Saturdayā€¦ :rat:

2 Likes

I wonder if Barry has money on a draw for Saints or Liverpool win this week?

With extra nobbles.

2 Likes

They will think after the heroics against the Mighty PSG they only have to turn up against plucky little Southampton.

They may be right about but a small minority of people in this world still have faith in that Plucky little team like we did on the first of May 1976 and Bobby put it in the back of the net.

3 Likes

Do we have to start believing the Guardian now?

One of 2 two things will happen,

The first is we go a goal down within 10 minutes and then relax and play a battling but losing display 1-0.

Or we battle until the 50th minute go a goal down, heads drop and we lose 4-0.

We have no bollocks or heart so its a toss up really, we look better when weā€™re losing as there is no pressure.

First away day of the season for me. Hoping the team donā€™t get battered and I do.

8 Likes

Surely he would be more help to us on the pitch than banged up?

1 Like