Liverbeers

At Warwick Services. It’s full of scousers.

Well I couldn’t accuse this morning of having been dull. Starting with a trip to A&E with the lady and ending up down at Town Quay. Grabbing a quick beer and 5 minutes to myself at The Dancing Man, then I’ll walk up to The Rockstone.

Well seems that I am heading to Reading… any Reading Saints want picking up?

M3 closed off M25!!! So now on M4 nearly at Reading! Going to be a push for a pint! Any drinking afterwards?

Anybody know of any pubs in London showing the game today? Internet in my flat is on the fritz

Not sure you’ve got much chance with a Saturday 3pm match I’m afraid pal

You take a strange route from Carlisle if you go anywhere near the M25. Try a more direct route next time and you may get to see Rallyboy indulging his dangerous hot chocolate habit.

3 Likes

Despite the lack of Sfcsim, a good little gathering, and one of our most well attended in a wee while. As threatened, I brought a couple of Liverpool fans to the game in the form of ms pap and Juvy #2. who spent most of their time re-acquainting themselves with Goatboy, but also chatted to ant.

Incidentally. ant and I also discussed Young Poster of the Year. Despite ant’s reported and largely fabricated Machiavellan schemes to secure last year’s gong, he’s happy to stand aside this year to allow new blood to flow through. We’re anticipating an epic grudge match between MrTramps and Super Michael. Cherts is disqualified on account of being a brontosaurus.

Thanks to all that turned up. Shame we couldn’t follow the beers with a win, but that’s football.

3 Likes

I will try again for Palace.

1 Like

No. Try not.

Do or do not. There is no try.

2 Likes

I will say do not then, but try to make it. As long as they do not shut any major roads!