🦁 🇿🇦 Lions in South Africa 2021 🏉

Alun Wyn Jones dislocates shoulder after 8 min against Japan and is out of the tour. Tipiric also injured, so a good game for the English to miss

1 Like

My boss is friends with somebody on the South African organising committee and was promised tickets before they announced no spectators he was not a happy chappy.

I thought this was a thread about lions being hunted by gauche Merkins…

I saw Lions in South Africa.
It was cool.
And after the Safari we played golf

2 Likes

I went to Southampton zoo once, I think. I was a very very little nipper. I went to a Zoo, it may have been Southampton.

Took the kids to Longleat safari park when we stayed at Centreparcs across the road - that was more fun. Well the maze and the space launch simulator was.

Not a fan of Zoos tbh

What, these types?

DATE FIXTURES LOCATION STADIUM KO
03/07/2021 Emirates Lions v British & Irish Lions Johannesburg Emirates Airline Park 17h00 (BST)
07/07/2021 Cell C Sharks v British & Irish Lions Johannesburg Emirates Airline Park 19h00 (BST)
10/07/2021 Vodacom Bulls v British & Irish Lions Pretoria Loftus Versfeld 17h00 (BST)
14/07/2021 South Africa ‘A’ v British & Irish Lions Cape Town Cape Town Stadium 19h00 (BST)
17/07/2021 DHL Stormers v British & Irish Lions Cape Town Cape Town Stadium 17h00 (BST)
24/07/2021 Springboks v British & Irish Lions - 1st Test Cape Town Cape Town Stadium 17h00 (BST)
31/07/2021 Springboks v British & Irish Lions - 2nd Test Johannesburg FNB Stadium 17h00 (BST)
07/08/2021 Springboks v British & Irish Lions - 3rd Test Johannesburg FNB Stadium 17h00 (BST)
1 Like

Maybe not.
Reports that they may have to bubble in one place

They should be afraid…

Unknown-1

2 Likes

First half of a warm up game and the Sharks and Lions have shared 8 tries…

26 a piece at the half…

Sharks player sent off for an elbow to the head of a Lions player whilst he was on the ground…needless

What a 2nd half.
What a win
17-22
Brilliant from Lions
5-19 in 2nd half

2 Likes

If the Boks complain about that disallowed try for offside, I hope we just point out that it was a forward pass before that and the TMO just skipped over that.

It’s not fucking basketball.

2 Likes

I think he is moving into the realms of a breakdown

Perhaps he should offload quicker

1 Like

Cagey start. Fin Russell on, trade pens and wow
Lions score