:pl: :leicesterfc: Leicester City v Saints :saints:

:leicesterfc: v :saints:

Last game of the season…

• Who cares really? Last game of the season, nothing to play for, players already on the beach.
  • :leicesterfc: 9-0 :saints:
  • meh

0 voters

1 Like

7 Likes

Get in!
I’m in the mountains Sunday.
Just gotta extend the tour long enough

1 Like

Yep, thank fuck.

Trying to generate the enthusiasm to renew my season ticket

Not sure I have felt this so CBA about anything for a long time

2 Likes

Nooooooooo!
Ffs :man_facepalming:

Americans have changed their schedule & are going to Slovakia & the mountains on Tuesday & Wednesday

Maybe I can find a nasal hair salon or something at the last minute?

I’ve just renewed.

It’s just an inevitable stage in the cycle of hope, anticipation, disappointment, renewed hope, excitement, confidence, overconfidence, dejection, despair, anger, panic, relief. Rinse and repeat with lashings of beer

3 Likes

Your feelings are remarkably similar to mine. I’m currently pondering whether I’ll get anywhere close to £660 worth out of next year’s season ticket; I sure as hell didn’t this year, partly because I missed a fair number of games and partly because too many of the ones that I did make it to were shite. It’s a lot of money to splash out on something that you’re getting little or no joy from.

A good part of this malaise relates more to the state of football more generally, specifically the Premier League’s ever more rapid march towards a three- or four-club oligopoly.

1 Like

Ditto to you, though I only missed a few (typically we won those).

I am pretty sure I will renew, mainly because I have done so for too long now, based on “it surely will be better next season, right?”.

Hope, expectation or just blind stupidity. I am unsure

1 Like

Add a few bob and get one of these.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202204204834124?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=SO52%209EG&model=MGF&page=1&aggregatedTrim=i&price-from=500&make=MG&sort=relevance

Summer’s coming, it’s likely to be a hot one and you’ll have a barrel of fun in it. And when you get bored you can flog it again :+1::+1::grin:

Poll added to the OP

Voted.

For the record I think you should add an option for “Who cares, but the rat twins (Vardy and Maddison) will score and Saints won’t win.”

3 Likes

A Lawro speaks for the last time…

Leicester v Southampton

These are two of the most inconsistent teams we have seen in the Premier League all season, which has made their results very difficult to predict.

I always have a bit more confidence in Leicester when Jamie Vardy is fit and in the kind of form he is showing at the moment though, and the Foxes are at home here too.

It has been a disappointing ending to the season for Southampton, who have won only one of their past 11 league games.

Even so, they have never for one moment looked like being dragged into the relegation scrap so I don’t get why their manager Ralph Hasenhuttl is coming under pressure from Saints fans. What are they expecting him to do?

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

1 Like

Oh, is he retiring?

:wink:

2 Likes

I took it to mean that we’re having him killed. :thinking:
In fact, I was expecting an appeal for donations to the hitman fund.

3 Likes

Because you, like all the other wanky pundits, only tend to watch Liverpool games.

3 Likes

Meh

Whatever

Jon “Useless unfit twat” Moss is the ref.

Anyone want my ticket?

1 Like

Sorry- I’ll be drowning my sorrows

1 Like