:pl: :leicesterfc: Leicester City v Saints :saints:

Team news:

Valery is still dead, otherwise a full squad is available.

3 Likes

I hear Leicester are missing a midfielder.

Really?

Yes indidi.

6 Likes

I love you @fatso when you use that line, it gets me all gooey and warm inside.

1 Like

A Lawro has finally spoken :-

Leicester v Southampton

Southampton are going extremely well at the moment but I just feel Leicester will have a little bit of a point to prove.

The Foxes lost to both of their nearest rivals, Liverpool and Manchester City, over Christmas but since then they have won at West Ham and Newcastle in the Premier League.

That showed where they are at. They are the third-best team in the Premier League and are above Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal for a reason - consistency.

That’s why I think they will win on Saturday, although Saints will not make it easy for them,

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

Hugh’s prediction: 2-2

Matthew’s prediction: 2-0

Not for nothing is he known as the Punning Porker :sunglasses:

Don’t forget the poll in the OP, currently 7 voters and 7 different choices…

Ive changed my mind which is usual as the game gets closer. 1-2 win for Saints, I came almost see it. Redmond and Ings

2 Likes

you have already ejaculated on us possibly winning a game against a team that beat us 0-9 at home
I admire your confidence

You need to change your poll selection then…hit the image button and you can change it…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Bang went my early night ahead of an early start tomorrow when I started watching he Chris Packham programme about Punk Rock on BBC4. I missed the 1st half where he reflected on his growing up in Southampton so must catch up again on iplayer.(as should each and everyone of you too) The next hour was non stop punk videos … wonderful.
So up at 7am for a bit of Bus Wankery to Manc. Train to Leicester with a 20 min change/stopover in Sheffield at about 10 ish, when I would imagine there will be shedloads of Owls on their way to Leeds. Hope my red doesn’t get mistaken as being a Sheff Utd fan!! Have some Punk IPA cans for the journey. A few pubs planned, if I make it to the ground 10 mins before ko I will get a beer vocher for my loyal support rom SFC. Trouble is I never get to any ground till about 3 mins to KO!!
Probably somewhat mistakenly over confident of at least a draw . Lets see. COYS

5 Likes

Why? For the love of that is sane, why?

1 Like

Bob’s right.

When Clockwork Tangerine is available, that’s the better session beer.

It’s seasonal so if you can’t find it, then Punk is the ONLY choice - but at 5.6% it’s a little heavy for an all day beer.

Ignore him @ericofarabia, he’s a flat earther - in that he likes beer that has no bubbles and tastes like dirt.

Also, Clockwork Tangerine is in Tesco at the moment - picked up a pack yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up about the punk programme eric :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: I cannot stand chris fucking packham, but I’ll watch it regardless :+1::+1:

Lol.
Dubai Saints had an attempt to take the Franny Benali stand.
They’ve just kicked…
Celtic out.
:rofl::rofl:
Did ask them to try get cash deals done for Mo & FF first

1 Like

There was always a lot of Celtic fans in Dubai when I was there but they used to use the Irish bar near the airport.

The 1st team, not fans!

1 Like

Attacking bench. Decent looking team

3 Likes

Lazy old fucker requests reliable stream…for those of a nervous disposition look away now…