🌿 ❓ Legalise it?

2 Likes

And become addicted very quickly. For evidence, just look at America (and here, is as usual following fast).
The only problem with cannabis based drugs is the people that control them.

1 Like

Or not…
A lot of CBD suppliers are small start ups. It has been one of the reasons that they allege approvals have been slow because big Pharma were behind the curve and could miss out.
I follow a Mush who runs one of those start ups out of Southampton area and the hoops they jump through are huge.
Clinical trials support is one of the biggest issues, the core data from many volunteers, early adopters & cancer patients is impressive.
We have a transport contract with a Big Buck Bio- Tech start up here and they are pulling in an impressive array of pharma notables as non-execs & advisors.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Companies who had actually bothered to apply for safety testing will be permitted to continue to sell.
For producers such as Reverse Nature in Southampton who understand the need for this for real medical use it is good news as it will get a lot of the unprofessional bullshit products off the market

4 Likes

I’m sure I read somewhere that weed adversely affects your short term memory, can’t remember where though…

1 Like

That’s what they want you to think
:roll_eyes:

I’m not so convinced of that. My long term memory is more fucked than my short term memory and my best mate (sorry @Fatso) is a real bastard for pulling me up on it.

Initially I think he’s talking shit but I remember “yes, I did that”.

Short term memory is stupidly good. I can remember surrogate primary keys I dealt with a couple of days ago.

EDIT: Test me if you dare :smiley:

I may follow this story…

I expect you will be following the elephants around and collecting the dung to dry and roll in your rizla’s you could also use it on your cougettes to make them bigger possibly tastier

1 Like

:lou_facepalm_2: Jeez, what next? They be legalising smoking cigarettes.

1 Like

Cannabis is a gateway drug to tobacco…

2 Likes

Sadly I think that’s true. :unamused:

I’m ambivalent about this. The stuff that is around now is dramatically different from the stuff that was around when I was a yoof and there is good evidence for THC- induced psychosis particularly in adolescent brains.

1 Like