Thatā€™s been coming, to be fair.

Adam Armstrong on.

Thatā€™s alright then :+1::+1:

1 Like

Some fucker had just changed the tv channel to Cadiz V Rayo somthing or other

Probably for the best

1 Like

Anything happening my wifi so bad cant even get live score up

Poor today. Sort of held our own for periods, but on balance I donā€™t think we deserved anything from that.

1 Like

We lost

1 Like

Canā€™t see 3 teams worse than us ā€¦ sorry chaps.

2 Likes

Not sure why Selles thought bringing on AA would help. A striker who couldnā€™t hit a barn door with a banjo. šŸ¤·šŸ¼

1 Like

Can someone please advise a person who has never played the game but is a casual watcher, why standing still is our modus operandi?

IDK, todays football seems based on non stagnant play, something we seen to embrace. TBF, this one loved aspect of our play shits me to TEARS. I just now believe we have not no fight, but no balls in us.

May as well hark back to 1987 on the hard playgrounds where you can call it what this is, shit fecking bull shit. And that was not the term I had in mind

2 Likes

Really not good enough to get anything.

Not just today

2 Likes

Why oh why canā€™t we get the ball and dribble it around on the edge of their penalty area until one of their players fouls our man.
Itā€™s the only way we can score, this ainā€™t rocket science :frowning:

4 Likes

Massive respect to the fans that attend the away matches, especially on days like today.

3 Likes

Do we have any other kind?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to have played the game to see weā€™re aiming for Championship football next season Dave.

They can put as much lipstick on a pig and itā€™s still a pig or roll a turd in glitter but itā€™s still a turdā€¦.etc etc etc

Luckily grandkids demanded I sat with them to watch Star,Trek Prodigy & explain everything so missed the 2nd half not even time to check scores

2 Likes

Disappointed - I had thought we would at least have played hard and shown some form consistency, but no, there was no covering in glory, but sadly losing by a late goal.
We apparently just didnā€™t play well, which is bad after beating Chelsea, and not unsurpringly lost by a late goal.
And to make it worse, bloody Ings scored twice for wet spam. Did he ever score 2 for us?

1 Like

Leeds were not great but I donā€™t remember us creating a single clear chance.
Considering we have a 6ā€™7" centre forward the crossing into the box was very poor.

2 Likes

Had a couple of chances tbf - just not good enough