🥊 Joshua v Pulev

Should be good this, Pulev is a quality fighter who will stick around and if he does he could beat Joshua who I think has to put in a good performance as he’s lost a lot of ground in the respect stakes in the last few years in the heavyweight hierarchy.

I think it’ll be Joshua in 5 BUT wouldn’t be surprised at all if there was a late knockout by either.

There’ll be fans at Wembley Arena as well, that might spur Joshua on a bit…

1 Like

Fancy Joshua in this one though anything can happen with the big fellas. Fury will beat either of them.

1 Like

I’ve watched a lot of Fury interviews and press conferences. He’s an analytical fighter and seems to have an excellent grasp of what each opponent’s weaknesses are.

Don’t get that sense from AJ. He’s just going out there being AJ, and I’m not sure he knows how AJ is yet.

Fury is a gyspy fighter at heart, similar to Saunders etc etc, counter punching and never gets involved in a tear up, very difficult to hit, more yank than British in style, boring but effective.

Any idea what time the actual fight is due to start?

Ring walk is slated for 22:00 GMT, fight will probably start about 22:30

1 Like

Probably around Round 5.

4 Likes

Lol

Well,that was a stroke of luck.
The undercard Cruiserweight fight Jzezwski is a national heroinPoland!

He’s not doing so well is he… and that’s all she wrote

He went down quicker than a Polish blonde.
Allegedly

3 Likes

Poland has a rich history of tree felling and drinking high % poor quality vodka, as for sports we know? I am open to offers.

Break dancing by the looks of it…

1 Like

He didn’t know whether it was 1920 or 2020.

1 Like

It was not wise to say that out loud while unable to run away.
Ouch.
Watching DAZN Gabby Logan presenting. Mrs P_F has demanded male summarises wear sparkly red body suits as well.

1 Like

Any other streams anyone, asking for a friend…

Well that was a finish out of nowhere…Pulev knocked out in round 9…AJ with 4 uppercuts for a knockdown, which Pulev did well to stand up from, then a beautiful right hand to finish him off…

That was a REALLY tough fight.
Battling wonky internet & wonkier streams
Thought I put in a complete performance considering my bad knee.
Up & down like a Polish boxer, switching between soccerstreams & fotyval to get all of the fight with occassional voice only moments
No doubt will be a mate for Joshua v Fury

1 Like