Jeremy Pied joins on a free (MOD:EDITED)

Who is Valery?

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Who is Valery?

Yann Valery is a young right back who played a lot on the Dutch tour.

1 Like

Oh, and Valery is French too, so I had (wrongly?) assumed that heā€™d be given a chance to impress.

Weā€™ve also got Jake Flanagan coming back to fitness soon. (hopefully) and heā€™d pushed his way into first team chances when he got injured.

Also, Iā€™m assuming Pied wasnā€™t thrown up by the Black Box, so this appears to be another block to the youth and mirrors the way Koeman operated.

Well he hasnā€™t joined as a translatorā€¦

Like the way heā€™s talking. Confident and aggressive.

Roland Rat follows him on twitter

I couldnt even lip read that.

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Who is Valery?

Why doesnā€™t she come on over?

Heā€™ll give up quickly.

I know Pied well from my days goat-herding in the Pyrenees and can confirm he is a very generous and sensitive lover.

4 Likes

I was asking if weā€™d be getting a new RB just the other day as well. I know nothing about this player except what Iā€™ve learned in the past 24 hours. Not too many risks. The language barrier is one, but something heā€™ll quickly overcome. Plenty of players have made the successful transition from Ligue 1 to the Prem, and Puel obviously trusts him.

You just like him because his name is Jeremy.

Before you know it heā€™ll be getting pulled out of position, playing way over on the left, dismantling our army, spitting in the face of the queen and cosying up to terrorists. :slight_frown:

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

I can also confirm that language was no barrier for us on that long hot summer.

So you were both able to use your own tongue on each other?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

You just like him because his name is Jeremy.

Before you know it heā€™ll be getting pulled out of position, playing way over on the left, dismantling our army, spitting in the face of the queen and cosying up to terrorists. :slight_frown:

That is not true. I think youā€™re rolling the dice on Jeremy.

Sure, you might get a Corbyn or a right back on a free transfer.

You could just as easily get a Clarkson or a Cunt, the bloke who runs the NHS into the ground.

Besides, this bloke is a JƩrƩmy. Have you not considered the outrageous French accents?

You sure you didnā€™t meet up in Duisberg in 1975, The Mighty Ostrich?

The worst over use of French accents since Allo, Allo.

I thought it was only the English policemen had a French accent in that?

But ours ends in a y , Bob, not ie.

Why, Bob?

Why?

Can I have a P, Bob?