It's fucking cold!

Litlle bit parky. If it get’s any colder I might have to consider wearing clothes.

4 Likes

Let me guess - calling them white is off limits too

1 Like

What about Snowflakes is that still used?

I mean apart from Bazza of course :lou_lol:

9 Likes

Snowflakes are such a delicate, beautiful little thing, but when it’s a bit windy and they hit you slap bang in the middle of your eyeball they might as well be a fucking javelin :lou_facepalm_2:

(I have adapted the facepalm emoji to represent me looking sad and holding my eye after being viciously assaulted by a bastard snowflake)

6 Likes

We have under floor heating and individual room settings. I can’t be bothered to deal with it. Apparently I get it wrong when I do. I also don’t touch the Hoover. Also some of the remote controls I don’t know what they are for. Sad to be such a female stereotype.

10 Likes

At home (still unemployed) and the boiler has failed. They never fail in the spring or summer of course. Mrs Bucks is away. Single glazing. I could go on, but I will stop.

1 Like

Just remember.

Wrap up warm,

HTH

A “site” close to many of our hearts

Equally Arrrgh, what a sight.

1 Like

I bloody love the fucking cold.

The fucking stupid cunting twattish heating system has gone on the blink. FFS talk about choosing its moment. Piece of Japanese shit

Not pulling your weight I see. :lou_wink:

2 Likes

I just managed to fix mine. :cool: Googled the instructions and then the problem, found the answer and it was pretty straightforward. A plumber would have probably wanted £75-100 but then they are all fully booked anyway. They can all do one.

2 Likes

Our heating failed this morning - but not till I’d already left for work, or if it wasn’t working earlier then I didn’t notice. My ever-loving wife sorted it - seems the condensate drain pipe (something that all modern boilers have) had frozen, so the condensate wasn’t draining and the boiler stopped. She spent some time warming up the pipe and got it going again.

So I can go home to a nice warm house, always assuming the promised blizzard doesn’t hit Farnborough too soon.

3 Likes

There are some comments about the division of labour in our home. But I just can’t stand the sound of a Hoover on laminate floor.

Well I finally capitulated to the clamour of the troops and closed the office.

Barrel of laughs trying to get home - cannot believe some of the dickheads on the roads, That gap that I have left between me and the car in front is not a fucking invitation for you to change lane, it is so I dont end up in their back seat.

And the 18 wheeler driver who discovered that driving up the hill into Ashurst might not be the smartest decision he made that day. You dick.

On the upside, watching the BMW drivers trying to coax their cars along without losing the back end was amusing

On a serious note - I think you are about to get what we have just had down here. I would get a wiggle on, if I were you.

1 Like

Was it low pressure?

…yeah thank her for me would you?

I left in a bit of a hurry but at least my condensate pipe had been flushed - if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Why would you hoover a laminate floor ?

that it what brushes are for sweep it and leave it.

1 Like