It would be like going back to an old boyfriend/girlfriend....but would you?

Drummers are scum.

Don’t tell J:Law I said that, @intiniki

2 Likes

100% this.

I don’t begrudge Rickie that move. I can’t say I’d have done any different were I him either.

It certain;y didn’t work out for him, but there was no way he could have said no.

2 Likes

My mate’s a drummer…he also plays piano, vibraphone, accordian, assorted percussion and writes music.

So Fuck You. :lou_lol:

I’d certainly have Spiderman and Walcott back but would have to take a cut in wages.

I don’t care if we bring in Messi + Ronaldo, there’s no way I’m taking a cut in wages

2 Likes

Minimum wage is your legal right, sir! Demand satisfaction from your burger overseers*.

*Actually, I’m not sure bears have rights. You might want to contact Citizens Advice. They _may _be able to help, but they might just as easily start phoning other Citizens Advice offices, screaming “there’s a fucking bear in our office! What do we do?”

2 Likes

Ronnie Ekelund please. No debate.

2 Likes

You do realise he’s 45 and never had that back operation.

4 Likes

I would be quite happy with Theo Walcott, scores more than his share of goals and would clearly be an asset. I do wonder if his wage demands might be a stumbling block though.

Wasn’t he the lazy fucker who ate all the pies?

I agree with Morgan and Fonte… but just to be different I am going to throw Oxlade-Chamberlain out there.

Leaving first team football in the Championship (we had just been promoted from L1 when he left) for a team definitely on the up with momentum going for us, at the age of 17/18 was stupid in my opinion. Another year or two of regular football would have stood his body in better physical stead and perhaps he wouldn’t have had so many niggly little injuries over the subsequent years. He can probably thank his Old Man for that though.

His career stats are a bit embarassing really, both appearance wise and also goals/assists. He has gone from being a bit part Arsenal player to a less well paid, bit part Liverpool player. Good one Alex.

To take this a stage further, any young English player getting game time at Saints (or anyone else who try and give youngsters a kick) and then opts to go and not play for Arsenal, needs to have a quiet word with themselves. On that point… WTAF is Callum Chambers these days? Has he retired or something? Numpties the lot of them.

2 Likes

Mane and Lallana.

2 Likes

Fuck the players, bring back Poch.

9 Likes

This

And this.

Forecast - to help Fraser feel better about himself.

2 Likes

I’d have left it until after the World Cup before doing one and convincing my bezzies to follow lah.

I doubt either of them needed much convincing. After all, Lallana was a childhood Everton fan so it stands to reason that his dream would have been to play for Liverpool… wait, hang on…

2 Likes

Do you reckon Lala practices his scouse when no one else is around?

2 Likes

Maybe when he’s tucked up in bed with Henderson.

1 Like