🇮🇱 Israel

I’ll post what I want Barry. If you want you can post videos of all the wonderful things the Israeli soldiers are doing for the Palestinians. For balance like.

There was a dispute and I don’t know as I don’t speak the language. So therefore it could just as easily be propaganda.

Why, they’re cunts to Palestinians.

Yes it could. So I will ask one more time. Probability of Israeli army denying access to water for no good reason?

Extremely high I’d say.

Thankyou. Night night.

This is the great Palestinian fisherman cum comedian Alan Flangebangle, the internet says so, right?

Probably just a coincidence or fake news.
https://twitter.com/pallive_en/status/1151079160460271616

Mohammed al-Halabi, the Palestinian humanitarian hero found innocent 124 times, yet still jailed.

If only he were gay…he’d have been partying in Tel Aviv today.

1 Like

A terrible injustice but I’m not too sure what you’re going on about.

https://twitter.com/swilkinsonbc/status/1158072595666866176?s=20

You never back any of your opions with any facts. When you assert you are right about things. Even when asked several times. So feels a bit hypocritical for you to raise this.

Raise what lightening finger?

You asked for verification of info in videos.
Yeah bit late to this thread. Sometimes I have a life and don’t spend all my time on here.

What does me asking for verificiation in videos have to do with providing facts I am not supposed to show in my own posts? I think you’ll find I do, correct me though and provide some proof.

Think we have been here before. I’m not trawling through what you have said previously. But look forward to seeing this evidence in the future.

A couple of posts have been flagged as inappropriate and they have been removed.

It’s never OK to resort to name calling.

So please stop it.

So you’re just being funny and provocative and just saying things without foundation? Thats wise, mature and intelligent.

Do you want me to bring all the names and times I’ve been called a cunt on here? Do I complain? House in order and hypocrisy and quite simply agenda driven bias.