đŸ‡źđŸ‡± Israel

#GeorgiaandUkraine

One has to ask ‘seriously what the fuck is wrong with human beings right now?’ An obsession with labels, national and religious identity
 just a heap of fucking ridiculous shit that is irrelevant to our potential happiness and prosperity
 it’s not the political and religious elite that are the problem, but the dumb cunts who vote for them and their policy

Its taken a while but the Western World has caught up and now votes in nationalistic terms, everywhere else does it so why not us, can’t beat them join them I say

it just repeating the same shitty mistakes of the past
 round in fucking circles
 jeez it’s depressing

1 Like

It’s not just now it’s always been like it just less “modern”

There was a brief time back in 89/90 when the wall came, down before All the shit in the Balkans and the Gulf war 1 when things looked quite hopeful
 Mandela released, families reunited and new freedoms for millions of people
 and we fucked it up

Until women are free then this is what we’ll have, until women are treated, seen as, and are actually equal in every society then this is it.
The job is to challenge faith, cultures and religions that want balance of power in the mans hand.

Mandela being released is a drop in the ocean to religion seeing women as equal, the Berlin Wall falling is minuscule compared to culture recognising that women can marry out from that and be free to do so if they wish, the Wall St Crash of 1987 is minute compared to women being educated and emancipated and voting not on family lines but of their own free choices.

Barry, the pints is that these things do not happen overnight
 the point of hope was that it’s a potential start to those. Things
 we fucked it up anyway

The Western World (secular) moves on, women’s rights have changed 100% in 100 years, pray tell (pardon the pun) how are cultures, races and religions that remain stuck in time doing?
The word is compatibility, do we allow this, challenge this, or deny it and look the other way as its easier?
We all know the answer.

In the isreal thread. Really?
Your obsession is overwhelming you, but on the subject, what the fuck were Georgia thinking? Talk about the dumbest move ever.

10 years they’ve been there, you’re denial and acceptance worries me that you’re not a democrat but a supporter of totalitarianism.

What do you think i’m denying?
Not Georgia’s stupidity. There’s no denying that.
Let’s try to keep this thread about the illegal apartheid settlement, based on imaginary religious beliefs, that supposedly excuses genocide.
What’s your views on the indiscriminate murder of innocent women(you seem to have a thing about women’s rights, when it’s convenient at least)?

Do I really need to answer that? My views on women’s rights, reforms and freedoms are a bit higher on my agenda by the looks of things than yours.
Georgia being invaded and occupied is their fault.

You couldn’t make this shit up.

Guys

Israel thread

Just saying.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s almost like I didn’t say this.

Two whole posts before yoursđŸ€”

1 Like

Yes. What’s your view on the illegal settlement, that indiscriminately murders innocent women and children, for no more than having a different religion to the murderers?

My view is its totally barbaric.

What is? Lay it out and name who’s barbaric.

The way the Israeli’s treat the Palestinians, I’m not too sure where we’re going with this but carry on.