🍻 :westhamfc: Irons brews ❓

So: another Saturday, another 5:30pm fixture.

Who’s about? Of those, who’s up for a pre-match libation? I’ll need to see @Bucks before the game so that I can give him his season ticket, and I’ll have to see @SO5-4BW so that he can buy me a drink or three. Unity? Stable? Rockstone, as we haven’t met there for a while?

1 Like

Unity? I haven’t been there for a while

1 Like

Fine with me

1 Like

It’s Irn-Bru.

1 Like

Works for me.

What is?

What’s made from Girrrders?

Ah, so this is the question that @saintbletch was answering. He did do very well to anticipate your question (well done you, Bletch, and I really don’t mean that in a patronising way!), but I’m struggling with its connection to the thread.

Bletch and I are just floaters in time… so he did not so much anticipate my question as already knew i would be asking it. as to its relevance, Girrders are made of iron/steel you dumbarse! Obvious init…

Are you or @saintbletch or, indeed, both of you this man…

We are having this conversation now in 10 years time…

It is a strange anomaly of Sotonians.com that time is fucked and that most conversations are on repeat…

1 Like

Where is everyone?

South West Train shenanigans. On my way but probsbly not there until nearer 4pm.

@SO5-4BW already pulled up in training this morning and will not make an appearance sadly

1 Like

I want to see evidence that you are all drinking Irn-Bru.

We can’t have misleading topic titles on Sotonians.

Well, it’s cloudy and has an orange hue.

2 Likes

Good to see bucks and fowllyd for a couple of Irn Brus in the Unity. V.busy and Matt the manager tells me trade has been good since their move. Bit chilly mind.

4 Likes

As often, it was the best part of the late afternoon / early evening*. Cracking venue, good beer, top company.

• since lunchtime for me, thanks South West sodding Trains, though fair play to those staff still working.
4 Likes