đŸ“ș IPTV?

As what BT said.

All gobbledegook to me Bob. Except this bit.

The fact that i managed to do it in under a minute, with no annoyance, told me to thank a far higher intellect than my own.

Thats putting it mildly, I suppose if it was easy everyone would use their iphone to cast as it receives broadband far better than a tucked away firestick/box somewhere.

Fuck the iPhone off. Get Sony, all the tech behind it is their invention i believe.
Seriously easy, literally 3 or 4 clicks and done. If it fucks up during football, i’m gonna look stupid :frowning:

2 Likes

Just found out that if i turn my PS4 on, my TV turns on automatically (can control my PS with TV control as well). Should be able to connect my camera as well if I’m lucky :+1:

That becomes a pain in the arse trust me.

I can turn it off with a couple of clicks. TV doesn’t go on much (sport/PS4) so i’ll see how it works out. Get your point if i watched TV regularly.
There was one problem with the screen mirroring. If you are running a VPN the direct wi-fi won’t work and sometimes you need a VPN for live sport(yesterday being such a time) :lou_facepalm_2:

The issue for me with the automatic ps turn on is when you forget the hdmi is in there and you wanted another device and you have to go into it and shut it down etc etc, alright if you have space for all the device but few tv’s do.

What VPN are you using? Look for an option that says “bypass VPN for local network connections” or something like that

I fucking hate VPN’s, sure have to use them but by fuck do they slow you down. I’ve tried them all and they’re all flaky, slow and geo block when they say they don’t.

Only the winscribe one IPTV recommended when they got some problems with the football. Had a quick look and couldn’t see anything like what you suggest. Can you recommend one that’s free?

I’ve used PIA and am using Nord VPN at the moment, never had issues with either of them

Sorry, no, I pay as you get a better VPN

1 Like

@Saint-or-sinner Now if you want the Russians to truly now what you’re up to go ahead and get a free vpn.

Ok looks like i’ll have to pay. Is Nord working well?

Every single thing everyone has ever done on a computer is logged(VPN or not) and kept by the yanks. If they’ve got it i couldn’t care less who else has. If you doubt that, look up the truth behind 5eyes.

That means the other 4 have it then don’t you mean?

And no they can’t see everything, if they could they’d have stopped many things before they happened.

Yes they really can and if you ever followed the Snowdon releases you’d know that. Every key stroke you’ve ever made on any device is logged.

So they can see the dark web?

I’ll continue, no they can’t, they have search engines that can see a lot but not all.

Just get a paid vpn that doesn’t log and buy better tin foil.