Independence Day - Resurgence

If you took your own advice, and read all 46K+ posts on here you would see I have watched Annie Hall lots of times.

Originally posted by @KRG

Originally posted by @Bearsy

take it back, the one about Annie Hall is Classic! :lou_lol:

If you took your own advice, and read all 46K+ posts on here you would see I have watched Annie Hall lots of times.

Tee hee!

Without Independence Day, there would have been no Katina, and that would have been a shame.

I dont care if its shit or going for fucking oscar glory - until alienspace invaders are represented correctly, It wont cut it with me.

The real space invaders looked like this and we all know it.

2 Likes

Fuck me, Gay Cracked Arse Rib Abandoned, have you not seen Pixels yet, I’m sure Pap will deride it for it’s non-conformity to 80s arcade games but tis an alright film

1 Like

Fuck those gargantuan 3D monstrocities, everyone knows space invaders only exist in 2 dimensions… these are real facts discovered in the 1980s. Only 2 3D aliens have ever been verified

Here ET is disguised as old smelly bag lady who stinks of piss (to blend in modern Britain)
Wat the fuck ALF is doing if his eyes, I have no idea, but fuck him

ALF is snorting crack, and what about Mork, Mork was an officially verified alien lifeform.

I’ve had visions of the future, and I can tell you that Independence Day is going to be absolute horseshit.

2 Likes

Ha. Missed this earlier. Probably accurate tbf.

Er pleeeeease- it was so obvious this was a bloke dressed up, andtrying toi behave like an alien. I mean they tried to convince us he arived in a egg FFS. Truth that I heard was that we wasjust this actor trying to get into Mindy’s pants… seemed to like cross dressing as years later he dress ed as this monstrocity. Mind you just like with ET above, dressing as bag lady who stinks of piss does seem a common theme… maybe there is something to it?