7️⃣ in 7️⃣ Benali

1 Like
1 Like

Happy/sad/relieved…no point in driving yourself into the ground. A day of medical assessment and a much needed breather. Frannie has already done more than mere mortals would think possible…let’s hope he can continue but no shame if not.

2 Likes

In agony and tired and he still asks the firefighters if they’d been waiting long.

Added details and donation links to the OP.

2 Likes

Crikey, hes actually in hospital for tests

Well it not exactly the type of challenge where the doctor can say, “You’ve checked out OK…but take it easy for the next 3 days”

“Being at the hospital, watching his face, whilst we’re waiting for a doctor to tell him if he has permanently damaged his heart or his lungs is just horrendous.”🥺 Franny’s son @LukeBenali is part of the team who completed Day 5 of IronFran on behalf of @FrannyBenali 💔 (1/2) pic.twitter.com/mcIsRxWHlL

— Benali's IronFran (@IronFran2019) May 3, 2019
3 Likes

Sad, but an incredible effort.

Doesn’t say if that’s the end or just this day that he’s not able to do.

Either way, come on funsters when you’re at the bar this afternoon stop one pint short of your maximum and put a fiver in Franny’s back pocket.

Well, technically you’ll be helping to cure or care for people with cancer.

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/b9b43e19-8b03-40fd-8d0e-930120c6216b

1 Like

Signed

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m off to the Common to cheer the mental bastard home.

6 Likes

Give him a cheer from me

2 Likes

Just filmed franny at mile 12. 2 hours 10. Looked in pretty good shape. I am techno fucktard so will have to post when I get home.

2 Likes
1 Like

I did my bit by having a massive roast dinner and several pints in the Cowherds whilst waiting.

3 Likes

Who was the twat embarrassing themselves (and presumably their wife) by shouting out?

1 Like

Seven spuds in seven minutes?

3 Likes

I can bosh cauli cheese like an Olympian.