🥒 🙅‍♂️ I'm Not Putting That In My Mouth

Amazingly my guts have been fine despite giving them a damned good work out.

If you start coughing, don’t come home.

2 Likes

It’s always those Pangolin Fritters that do it.

2 Likes

Went there back in 1995 (along with Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Saigon and a few other spots). Hoi An was just fab though.

2 Likes

This needs to be said with a thousand yard stare

So many Nat Geo Magazine level photo ops there! especially the lanterns at night

1 Like

I think I’m probably genetically predisposed to not become one of them vegetablists.

Ditto

From the Grauniad restaurant review: :joy:

A branch of the Karen’s Diner chain, which sells itself on its deliberately rude staff, has closed in Brighton after traces of drugs were found all over the premises. According to local Brighton newspaper the Argus , a police licensing check found traces of cocaine, heroin, MDMA and ketamine throughout the business, including in the toilets and on the kitchen pass. ‘There are some very high readings and most alarmingly a (very high reading) for cocaine on the baby-changing table,’ Sergeant Vince Lam told the Argus . A spokesperson for the parent company, which has ended the franchise agreement for the Brighton outpost, said: ‘Clearly the restaurant has operated outside of our guidelines and this is unacceptable.’

I remember when I first started using drugs. I was 18 years old. It all started with a spliff or two.

Then I started using amphetamines like speed and for a stronger buzz, I moved on to ecstasy.

Not long after that I started on the hard stuff, like cocaine and heroin.

I was a complete mess. I was broke and my body was ruined.

But fuck me, what a night!!

‘Clearly the restaurant has operated outside of our guidelines and this is unacceptable.’

Getting caught?

1 Like

An oldie but goodie :joy:

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

.oh, hang on

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

She’s good-looking for Aldershot

He’s lucky it was just his thumb

…and she was hungry.

You can joke, but how’s he supposed to get home now? :rage::rage::smile:

I was thinking he was lucky that he didn’t ask for a little something else in compensation for her mucking up the delivery

:rofl: