I love fire

:lou_angry: you sick fucks! I am extremely trauma! It is good way to give up i.e. Smoking tho, I dunno if I could light a spliff now if I wanted to! I instead moved on to i.e. injecting smack cos less danger!

Sometimes youā€™ve got to suffer a bit of pain to really achieve something of grand infamy in your life. Iā€™m impressed!

PS. How the job hunt going with the crack addiction?

oh yeah whatā€™s happening with me right is that I jack my job yeah and I finished dunno couple of weeks ago and at same time I moved out of my flat and moved down to Suffolk of all places cos i needed to go somewhere that they donā€™t know about me, but then right a bro of mine phoned up and was like Bro! We need you at this place where I work! So what Iā€™m doing now is I drive all the way back up to Birmingham + work Mon-Weds in Birmingham, then I drive all the way back to Suffolk and have 4-day weekend. Itā€™s pretty sweet deal tho cos my bro has fixed it so i get more money at this place for doing 3 days work than I got at old place for working All Week.

I would recommend 3-day week if you can get 3 day week! It leaves a lot of spare time to spend masturbating + watching TV! In Other News had good idea today tho for a Kat Liebherr Story so I will prob write that at some point in my 4 day weekend Watch This Space i will write it as soon as I have caught up on my masturbating cos Iā€™ve skipped 3 days what with all the driving + checking in and out of hotels + starting new job etc iā€™ve been business RIP

GBK bear?

I canā€™t work anywhere that they Flame Grill cos it brings back Bad Memories. Thatā€™s why i had to turn down Burgerking also.

Yes!!! Please make it a girl power ending!!

Ps. Thatā€™s not me moaning Tokes. Or pushing feminist agenda. Just better entertainment. Please donā€™t kick me off this thread too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok Lou, I like girl power happy endings.

3 Likes