I love fire

Your dad taught you to respect wood? Crikey.

1 Like

@LouLouMySweet this is shocking news, do you need to talk to someone about this?

edit : Damn @Fatso beat me to it again

1 Like

Never one to be knowingly out-geeked:

Little Inferno

This is REAL playing with fire. This is a friend of mine at a fire…he’s a fireman in San Francisco and although a total professional I’m sure he gets a real buzz from it. You just sense it when he talks about it.

Yes that is a Light-sabre he’s using.

1 Like

Like “Rallyboy” says give a man a stick and a fire and you’ll keep him happy for hours. Whenever they clear undergrowth on my daily dog walk they burn it. The bonfires last for a couple of days…that is if I tend them well. :lou_wink_2:

This was on a cold day last February…the dog likes them too…

3 Likes

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Like “Rallyboy” says give a man a stick and a fire and you’ll keep him happy for hours.

Ahem!!!

2 Likes

Wood and trees, boys! Jeez. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Like “Rallyboy” says give a man a stick and a fire and you’ll keep him happy for hours.

Ahem!!!

But aren’t woman more practicle than us boys.

If we gave you women a stick and a fire you’d find a pot to hang on the stick to warm the water that you have in the pot so you can have something hot to eat/drink. You’d then use the left over warm water to wash with.

Then you’d moan that you’ve had to do all the cooking and washing…

Boys would just poke the fire and giggle at the sparks that come off.

1 Like

I started this bloomin thread and it’s called I love fire… Not I love cooking, or I love washing up. Don’t you boys try and take that away from me!!

Sorry @LouLouMySweet

Everyone loves fire until they get BURNED! I got BLOWED UP in a CAR EXPLOSION when I was i.e. like 18yo & it was TERRIFYING & I had to spend like a whole month in a burns unit in WATFORD wearing one of them INVISIBLE MAN MASKS and with PLASTIC BAGS on my FREDDIE KRUEGER HANDS but it was ok cos I come out of it with no scars except for one on back of my right shoulder and the doctors was AMAZED and there was rumours that I might be INDESTRUCTABLE!

What happens, right, when you get BLOWED UP in an enclosed space is that if i.e. the point of ignition is the fat spliff you are lighting, and if i.e. the fuel source is a few gallons of petrol that has spilt from broken petrol generator in the back of ur mates van, then the FIRE BALL that you bros seem to find so cool+funny, goes away from you looking all pretty, and then suddeny turns and you see it come back at you looking all TERRIFYING and then you shut ur eyes and then it blows the doors off ur mates van, and then ur just sat there, and everything is sizzling, and ur holding a ruined spliff in ur skinless hands RIP

tru story srs :lou_sad:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FOTZJ8EFgpk#t=87

1 Like

I am v.Badass + Amazing Fireproof! The only bad bit of the whole situation when I got BLOWED UP was, in retrospect, the sheer volume of cunts who r all like “But- didn’t you smell the petrol?” x 10,000 times RIP :lou_angry:

Originally posted by @Bearsy

I am v.Badass + Amazing Fireproof! The only bad bit of the whole situation when I got BLOWED UP was, in retrospect, the sheer volume of cunts who r all like “But- didn’t you smell the petrol?” x 10,000 times RIP :lou_angry:

Didn’t you ?

:lou_angry:

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Didn’t you ?

Not over the smell of a heady cocktail of Moroccan Red and Skunk Weed

Wow, respect Bearsy. I’m in awe. I would have loved to have been there at the time and watched. Bet it was spectacular.