Hull City Away Build Up and Match Thread

It’s been like this for a while. Total control of the game and everything falls apart in the final third.

oh fuck off

we have got time to beat then and we’re certainly capable of it but we need to pull our fingers out.

ffs

unbelievable

Is this a joke? If so I don’t find it very funny.

Whoops!

If we lose to this shower of shite then i’ll be devastated.

I feel very angry.

our final ball, including deliveries from corners, has been shit.

if we don’t win, I shall be furious and I shall take it out on people on here. You firework cunts.

1 Like

If we’re going to fuck up a bit, at least it’s against a team we can still beat(hopefully). That’s the only positive i can think of. Oh and Boufal is on. 2-4

Early penalty took the urgency out of our game, we’ve been tapping the ball around with no killer instinct. got what we have deserved.

fuck off claisie.

another corner that is simply headed away because it doesn’t beat the first man

Fed up with Clasie and Davis. We’ve had 60-70% possession against the worst team in the league and we can’t score from open play or thread a pass. Not good enough.

And Davis fucks up again as I type…

Austin unlucky, good play Boufal

Just a normal few days in the bizarre world of football, beat Inter Milan and losing currently to Hull City! Football seems to have this funny sense of humour!

I would blame four games in 10 days but they really don’t look tired. Just can’t seem to get the ball in the back of the net. I feel we really miss the presence of a Pelle like character up front.

Oh yes we need a “striker” Defoe like goal scorer!

each poor pass is making me more and more like swf’s Batman. And that’s not something anyone would want. This is genuinely making me angry. I may go on a rampage around the house. Throw some coffee tables over, spill some tea that sort of stuff.

in my search for a scapegoat, I have found Claise. The shit little twat.

Piss the bed?