How early is too early to drink?

Good man. on a school night as well or are you retired old fucker or hols ?

Twat

I take it you have blown a weeks allowance of units… best get on. The. Ike tomorrow and break that 50km … seriously is a good hangover cure! Trust the MoT/hairytwat

1 Like

Twat

1 Like

What happened to the red wine btw?

Got drank on the train while we were talking about my ex football teacher. Ian Janman who died by the way.

My ex football coach Malcolm Strang is retired.

The people who taught me to play football are dead or retired.

That’s bollocks.

But I’m sure I heard you couldn’t play football

:lou_wink_2:

Suck my cock.

The only thing in my life I’ve been able to so is play football.

Nice. How middle class is that drink? Lime slices too. Mmmmm.

2 Likes

cunt

1 Like

It’s never too early if you smoke Kilburns.

2 Likes

I’ve already eaten ta.

I used to love playing, then I found drink and wimmin

1 Like

Right, @BTripz, I wanted to share my 20km Fitbit walk with you as you were casting aspersions on either my maths or my ability to walk.

However, Fitbit and Strava got in each other’s way (AGAIN) and somehow didn’t record the first part of the walk. So here it is mapped out. (not all pub stops included so was probably further).

To quote the question posed by that great philosopher @pap, “how fucking long is the UK coastline @BTripz?*”.

Tut, some people don’t know the difference between a straight line and chaotic fractal geometry.

PS Did I mention Cherie Lunghi?

* May not be an accurate quote

The case for the prosecution rests…

And I accept your grovelling and humiliating apology.

You’ve not publicised your walk on Strava, the only one on there is the 8.22mi walk from London??

Not having a go at you either, as you seem quite precious this morning, but have you seen the difference in your Fitbit around Chelsea Hospital and the one on Strava? According to Strava you were pissed as a pissed thing on National Drunk daya.

However Fitbit has you walking in straight lines!!

:thinking:

As long as I didn’t have to look at her hands, which reminds me of me granny, I would.

2 Likes

How pissed were you - you seem to be staggering about a fair bit there, even at the start

I had to do a double take a couple of minutes ago…thought @saintbletch was showing off his new car. A black Aston Martin with the registration “1 PNT”

2 Likes

Dear beltch
That really was a poss poor effort at stealing my name drop badge. Who the fark is Cherry Fungi? Looked more like Wilma Flintstone which may have been a more reasonable attempt